• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

god to have a new pet John

This is our cub "Turbo" :o he is half siamese half bengal (tiger) hes a right boyo and plays fetch like a dog !!! he weighs 6.7kg which is heavy for a cat that is not fat as the weight scale on the back of the food bag goes to 5kg lolol

IMG_0046.jpg

2009_1124prince0016.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

@ Steve, i now have a second tank yeah.

i have my fighter setup but now have a 200L tank with lots of neons, mosquito rasboras, blue rasboras, pygmy corrydorras, amber tetras, amanno shrimp, otocinclus, an albino ancistrus, a starlight ancistrus and a Queen Arabesque Pleco.

the plan is to have it heavily planted with LOTS AND LOTS more small tiny fish in it, probably only the three or 4 species but big shoals of them.

and hundreds of red cherry shrimp.

Phil.

my bro has some tropical fish, got some barracuda's, rare catfish, biara to name but a few! also had a blue whale catfish which was awesome but had to get rid as it was causing havoc :wub:

my dad also has fish, got 2 tanks, his pride and joy being the 6 footer in the lounge! has a fasinaction with discus! lol

will get some pics up soon :lol:

I've got a marine tank Steve,thats where it's at! there's a thread on here with pics check it out. i got it all for my wee boy but I've become obsessed with it we have some clown fish and a regal tang and a few starfish and stuff, I just naught a bigger tank as we've moved to a bigger house, I'll get some pics up when it's set up

aye my dad's rockin a marine too, had mega problems with the corals etc so ditched all that and current have 3 yellow tangs, 3 lion fish and a flounder. having watched the hassle a marine tank has given my dad and mark (who bear in mind did this for a living day in and day out for years) i can assure you i will never own a marine tank.

granted they are beautiful when playing ball, but see if somethin is off and your levels just wont play ball or the water in your area isn't ideal, or there's too much light in the room, they are a pain in the arse and you need to be measuring and adjusting daily. bugger that.

Phil.

I've never had any major problems with mine except a wee bout of White spot and I lost my blood shrimp, other than that it's been fine, it takes a lot of time and effort tho. My wee tank is bursting at the seams with corals lol I really need to get this bigger tank set up as there's a massive puffer fish in the aquarium with my name on it :lol: