ohh my god!! phil, i cant beleive you have a new pup and already have plans to get another lol. He is gorgeoous and for 9weeks old looks like he is going to be a big dog. Your right when you say boxers never grow up, oscar still chases his tail even though he has a stump of a tail lol. My old boxer(louis) was such a trouble maker, he got hold of my dads wallet and ripped up a 5k cheque lol, he was not happy.

One thing i would like to ask phil is are your boxers obedient in the fact that when you let them of the lead they will come back to you? Both of mine never do/did, same as toys, you try to get a toy of them and they will just run of with it, they think its a game of how long can you chase me round the garden.

chanelle x

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you got it in a nutshell Chanelle! fetch is NOT something that boxers understand! its more like "chase the ball and then lie on it so the human cant get it back!". my girlfriends shepard bring balls back to your feet and drops it to be thrown again. Moses, however, does NOT. fetch is not in their vocab!

as for walking them off the lead - hell. no! lol. moses is far too thran/stubborn to be walked off a lead. he would spot another dog and just disappear after it. we have never walked him off a lead, far too dangerous lol! he isnt clever enough to realise that traffic would HURT. and if he got a hold of another dog it would be law suit time and we'd loose lol!!!! we had a German Shepard years ago, he would walk to heal off the lead, but boxers, no way. my mum has never walked moses because he just pulls and pulls and if he sees another dog he's worse. and yet we alwys see women walkin 2 or 3 boxers at a time!! i think its the breeders over here! especially the one he came from! the most thran, stubborn minded boxers ever!

he is pretty big yeah, his paws are huge! and his dark face takes me to the fair! u'll never spot him outside at nite if u try to burgle our house lol! u'd be lunch before u know what it u!!!!! as for the Bernese (spelling??) mountain dog, thats my mothers doing, although i blame her for Frank too!!!! i had hoped we'd be getting another shepard, and there was talk of getting one of each, but theres about to be a new law in NI where u have to pay £50 per dog per year for the licence (it WAS/IS £5 at the mo!!!!!!!!!!) all because of these c**nts who let their dogs attack other dogs out of pure badness, wee chavs in other words, so its just gonna be the Bernese, no Shepard.

Phil.

My 2 cats Sneez and Squeez

There about year old now and are small my flatmates Kitten is bigger and he is only 14 weeks old now

Whatdoyouwant.jpg

My flatmate cat Askim i got it for her birthday he is only 9 week old in this photo (old picture can't get him to sit)

DSC00865.jpg

Guest ep82_girl

here are my pets-kinda gotta few lol.

got 8 horses who are all pure bred welsh cob section Ds and 3 dogs 2x jack russells and an alastation lol just stuck up a few pics or is be here all day lol

4802_1121450730095_1641897095_29682.jpg

6769_1134701981368_1641897095_33863.jpg

6769_1134702101371_1641897095_33863.jpg

n1641897095_86207_2471.jpg

n1641897095_86221_8822.jpg

xxx

I've got a few pics. Got some of my little Hermanns Tortoises which are my TV Stand, it's a little different but pretty cool. Have one of my little Kitten Dave who got run over a couple of months ago so isn't around anymore.

The Torties . . . They are so much fun!

Photo0028.jpg

Photo0031.jpg

Photo0035.jpg

Little Man Dave!

IMG_4566.jpg

• 6 months later...

Well, I did say we were gettin another pup, and on Tuesday my parents collected the newsest member of the family.

He is 8 weeks old, has one brown eye and one blue eye, is a Bernese Mountain Dog, and he's called Ted. And here he is lookin innocent which is a total lie because he has chewed through the surround sound wiring this morning:

DSC_0132.jpg

Frank is now 10 months old and a proper terror, he and Ted wrestle like fook! here he is with Moses who will be 12 yrs old next month:

DSC_0139.jpg

Ted whipping Frank's ass:

DSC_0127.jpg

Ted, who sleeps in his water bowl, for some unknown reason:

DSC_0083.jpg

You can see the brown eye and blue eye in this one:

DSC_0123.jpg

and on Christmas eve we got a cat to control the vermin out here in the sticks of NI! He is a Tongonese (sp?) rescue that was abandoned on my aunt's property (she's a Cat Show judge so someone knew where they were abandoning the cat!) in pretty bad shape, all bald and wary of humans. He's about 2 years old we think and now that he's used to everyone he just plunks himself on your lap for hours at a time and eats like a feckin horse! We called him Benny The Ball, after Benny in the Top Cat cartoons.

DSC_0093.jpg

Phil.

• 3 months later...