This was my kitten, she died yesterday from a heart attack at 11 months old. Will love her forever!

ohh my god!! thats well shit man! sorry to hear that, shes well cute.

@starlet_sr my dog is mad enough as he is, would be funny to see a ferret chasing him about haha

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is my cat, he's a Toyger Pedagree

100.jpg

101.jpg

1002.jpg

Where did you get him from and how much was he? if you dont mind me asking, i would love to have a toyger cat :rolleyes:

anyway our cat merlin,

45872_427987204755_506879755_4665830_2698262_n.jpg

our goldfish recently passed away, it was 4 years old though and i got it at a prom day stall.. RIP fishy <*)))><

• 4 months later...

well since this thread was last used, we have had a few more additions to the menagerie. few more funky chickens and my bro's girlfriend has some more tropical frogs, but my little sis and her boyfriend have got a Shiatsu pup, he's only about 12 weeks or so now, called Max, and he's a friggin terror!!!!

Also, in my efforts to stop my mind from wandering, I got talking to Mark about fish (as he works in a tropical/marine fish shop), in particular, Siamese Fighters as i've been looking after his fighter for about a year now as it was eating all his shrimp. The outcome of this chat has been that for Christmas, Mark bought me another fighter and is currently in the process of building me a custom tank to house 6 fighters at once in seperate compartments. I had been saying that no one keeps more than one fighter for obvious reasons, and that the shitty little split tanks online for like £5 are pathetic.

So, he's building me a custom tank for 6 fighters to sit on the shelf above my PC, the first two occupants of which are the two gents in the images below. the plan is probably to have 3 long fins and 3 crown tails, and once the tank is running i'll take a run into Mark's work to choose the other 4 to join these two.

So, as the tank isn't ready yet, the two gents are currently chilling in some big-ass vases (dont worry, altho not recommended, its only for a short time and one of them is filtered).

This is Leonard, he's a blue/red/purple crown tail and is probably somewhere around 1.5yrs old. excuse the shit pics, round bowl makes for difficult shooting.

DSC_0011.jpg

and this is Sheldon (see the Big Bang Theory names lol), he's a red long fin, somewhere over the 6 month age.

DSC_0008.jpg

the lighting and filtration system has been partially installed already, and once its all up and running and stocked i'll update with fresh pics of the Nangle Fight School, or Nangle Fighter Badger Cuboid Biotope as Mark named it!

Phil.

This is my cat, he's a Toyger Pedagree

100.jpg

101.jpg

1002.jpg

i had a cat like this, called Shimba. She was a Bengal (Pedigree) sadly died from liver failure :/ we phoned the breeder and found out that two days before she died, her parents were poisened by the neighbor and they also died of liver failure!

Was wierd because she couldnt have been poisened as we live nowhere near the breeder! Must have been a coinsidence!

We now have, Mr Puggly (Lylac Point Persian), Mr Blue (British Blue Cat) and Reesha (Tabby).

They are awesome and have so much personality.

Few pic i took there now as im bored lol.

Frank the Boxer, now ~18 months, chillin on his chair (yes, it is actually his leather recliner, i kid thee not).

DSC_0006.jpg

Ted the Bernese, now 10 months and not far off my height when he stands up:

DSC_0008-1.jpg

Max, 12 weeks and by no means intimidated by the other two!

DSC_0007.jpg

DSC_0009.jpg

Benny The Ball, the Tonkanese (sp??). He is roughly 3, was a rescue abandoned on my aunt's property, poor dude had to have 4 teeth pulled last week, making up for lost time in the eating department now tho!!!

DSC_0011-1.jpg

And the chickens, couple of white leghorns, couple of rhode island reds and some other randoms i cant recall, and the rooster is a white leghorn too.

DSC_0010.jpg

Phil.