• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great thread, i'll have to get pics to add.

we've got an 11yr old Boxer (moses/moe), 10 chickens, 2 chinese hamsters (sharky and george), a tropical fish tank, a marine fish tank, and today saw the arrival of 4 ducks. and tonight my parents are off to see a boxer puppy....provided the owner can part with him he'll be on his way to us! winner! its like animal farm in this house now!

Phil.

got 2 dogs, a lurcher called harry and a westie called lilly, a cat called.... pussycat lol, and i have 8 ferrets teluhla, delihla, rodney, rudi, mary kate, ashley, lady and nameless ferret that was given to us and hasnt be names yet lol

ok, here's the dog contingent of our farm! the ducks are way too nervous still to try takin pics of them, and the new chickens are all LOCO! as for the chinese hamsters, as i speak they are fighting like f**k, and tryin to seperate them doesnt work! so screw 'em, if they kill eachother so be it!

ok, here's Moses, or Moe. He is currently 11.5yrs old, and gettin nice and grouchy in his retirement!

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

and this is our latest bundle of terror, Frank! he was 9weeks yesterday, and he insists on eating anything he sees, and biting every one who comes near him lol! them milk teeth are sharp as hell!

DSC_0001.jpg

turns out he's actually related to Moses, the chances of that must have been like.....ZERO!!!! because they werent from the same breeder at all!

DSC_0007.jpg

Phil.

mate, u have to own one to understand them! and even then they will baffle u! the unfortunate thing is that they grow up physically so quickly that u really need to spend a decent amount of time with them when they are this young or they'll be mostly grown before u know it.

HOWEVER, one thing i would say is, Boxers NEVER mentally grow up. the rolling about and wrestling and acting dopey that they do as pups u can easily make them do when they are older. they NEVER mature! they'll always make u laugh, no matter what age they are! we were lucky we found this wee fella, the rest of his litter were all away to the mainland, and the woman really didnt wana give him up. unfortunately Moses isn't taking too kindly to this young nephew ussurper, so we have to keep them seperated, but we'll hopefully be getting a Bernese Mountain dog pup in a few months, so the pup will have someone to play with! today he mainly chased the ducks and the ball...and bit mark!!!! lol!

Phil.