• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the monty doggers!

my blind in one eye, dodgy front footed, nutless, selective hearing mastiff!

but i love him ^_^

chillin,

monty.jpg

DSC00122.jpg

couldnt find the 1 of him with a broken foot, looking more depressed that his cast had love hearts on than because his foot was broken haha

Well our dog died a couple of weeks ago ^_^... mum was proper down about it and said she wanted another one.. So after me wanting a cheap crimbo well that went out the window so went a got her a puppy haha

West highland white terrier pedigree... 9weeks old...

241220101144.jpg

Just set this all up....

Going to pick up a wee 6 week old Bearded Dragon later today :-D

it will be very nervous in that cage dude far to big for a young one ....

put a divider in the middle so its a smaller environment for now until it grows

I would also ditch the heat (light bulb) and get a ceramic heat bulb controlled by a thermostat alot better quality and for the bearded dragon its self.

also put a back ground on the back and sides (desert backing) as it will make the beast very stressed.

That size tank is perfect for a new dragon, it mean's you dont have to change it as it gets bigger an it preffer's to stay in the same surroundings as it grown's. Changing the tank can piss it off a little...

I do agree about gettin rid of the bulb, an get one that jus give's off heat, needs to be higher to, that one is a little low an he will clime on rock an burn himself as he gets bigger...

iamlegend is talking sense, bulb is a tad low, baby beardie will get stressed easily in an all glass tank in new surroundings.. here's mine, he is 12 months old..

DSCF0199.jpg

And couple leopard gecko's, Charlie and Bessie not 100% sure on morphs but both girls, about 5-6 months old..

DSCF0201.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg