• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it is so cute! where did you get it from? is it hard to keep? and what sort of like housing does it need? haha

We got it from a recommended breeder in Leicestershire :lol: My girlfriends on a forum for people with these hogs so was recommended from there. They're really easy to keep! Just need a 'Zoozone 2' cage, wheel, cage liner, sacks to sleep in and thats about it! We feed her chicken cat biscuits with her treats being meal worms, chicken, fruit etc :wub: They're lactose intolerant so don't do milk. Word of warning if your thinking of getting one.... THEIR POO STINKS lmao :wub:

@Charlie - mark even had ours running with an external sump, skimmer, all sorts of filters, the biggest metal halide on the market and 3 power heads, plus stuff i probably dont even know about, and he still couldnt get it to sit right...so if he couldnt bearing in mind his job at the time, there aint much hope for me and my dad! lol.

sticking tropical i am lol!

Phil.

Hi Here My Axolotl At A Year And Half Old :lol:

Called Lotzo

DSCF0271.jpg

And He A Walking Fish And Live With Two Cupy, 2 Sliver Sharks, Boxer, Some Little Fish (That He Like's Too Eat LOL) And A Catfish Plag(he Cool) I Will Upload Wen I Find Him because He Like To Hide :wub:

I Have A Baby Gold Axolotl Two But He Like 2cm Big At The Min LOl

Hope You Like

• 2 months later...

Oh yeah, he loves the pub, he gets biscuits there.

He goes to sleep in his bed and when you wake up in the morning he is zonked out on my bed the wee git.

Took him a walk last night, he was running around the field off the lead, 2 german shepards appear, asbo goes hmmmmmmmmmm, play????? asbo runs over, shepards shit themselves, one yelps and hes like WTF, you big girl, and then gets bored of them :D