It was only a matter of time before the jokes came out, so heres a few I've heard.... feel free to add any you have recieved...

** these are only jokes so sorry if any offence was caused but it did say at the start ( Dont look if you will be offended )

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Michael Jackson was disapointed when Steven Gately came to heaven. He thought they said someone from the BOYS HOME was coming!!

The exact cause of Steven Gately's death is yet to be established, but the doctor who examined him has reported that his arsehole was 3 times the size of a normal arsehole. The Police are looking into it...

There was a wee singer called Gatley,

who hasn't been singing much lately,

after a bottle of rum and a cock in his bum,

his trip ended fatally!

Stephen Gatleys boyfriend woke up to the biggest stiffy ever this morning

Stephen gately's just entered the pearly gates...... No change there then

After the death of stephen gately in his spanish villa, stars of the screen have been paying tribute. Ronan Keating said he was gutted, louis walsh said he was devistated and michael barrymore said he was innocent

yeh it was a joke on top of a joke bud lol reread it you'll get it haha funny as fuck but as lew said the michael jackson ones came out so much quicker

i got sent one just one hour after it was announced he had died lol

They all rolled onto phones within a day for Mikey Jacko, but Steve took a while.

Is there sitting here, laughing awkwardly, thinking "who the fuck is Stephen Gately?"?

I was just talking to a gay friend of mine about the death of Stephen Gately. Apparently asking "how are your lot taking it?" is not a good question to ask.

A post-mortem is to be carried out this week to determine how Boyzone star Stephen Gately died. My money is firmly on "He stopped breathing."

So, Stephen Gately is dead then. Its the fans I feel sorry for. Can't be easy having bad taste in music.

Everybody heard the shocking news about Stephen Gately? I can't believe hes gay.

Whats pink and goes round and round on a carousel? Stephen Gately's suitcase.

Stephen Gately is truely gutted that he can't meet Michael Jackson in heaven. Jacko is banned from the Boys Zone.