My 5dr Green N/a

yep he is just off J26 of the M1

he is at work till 5.30 today but i suspect he will be on later tonight. worth the petrol, cant argue with that

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got a bonnet here too but its silver, but in awsome condition if you want to collect it, i would deliver it but i dont want it to get damaged like my glanza 1 did :harhar: and ive got a front bumper here 2 and headlights

Go get Liam's bro you know it makes sense! They're the same colour too!

And what do you think of the GT seats? They were no trouble to fit right? Did you buy rears too?

ryan im not sure on the bonnet just cause its another colour. But yh probably gonna take up liams offer.

Amjad yh the seats hold you in so well compared to stock!

No just fronts because im not sure if rears will fit a 5 door... Does anyone know if it will??

Anup

Dont think you can man, they all are soo strong and they last for a very long time.

When i first got it i had to get used to it cause i hated it at first but now its just soo amazing :lol:

Can i not go in a shop n get em? wanna have a sniff first lol

The cars a write-off :)

the garage called on friday to say. We have to tell the insurance still tomorrow...im gutted, how the hell can they write that off! :S

ive already tried to convice my parents to either fix up the starlet or buy another one, but they aren't listening!

they want a cheap to run stupid ass diesel :| like a HDI Peugeot 307

i rather kill myself then be seen in that

Anup

yh liam i told them!

tbh they are well happy its written off lol

hmmm i was thinkin of cars, i doubt id get insured in a 1.6 car still so maybe a (2000) 1.4 16v polo, it has 100bhp, and 93 touque, i think thats half decent for a 1.4 :)

damn man i just looked for insurance group on the polo, and its group 10 :)!

dunno now maybe a VAG diseal, good economy would be good so then i can spend petrol money on a glanza when i get 1! :)

Gutting mate, I don't like the way 6P2 numbers are going down :)

What's insurance like on a Polo 16V?

Gutting mate, I don't like the way 6P2 numbers are going down :harhar:

What's insurance like on a Polo 16V?

I like the way 6P2s are dying makes it rarer for us mate lol. :)

Ok guys my parents are giving me about a grand to spend on a car excluding insurance obviously, but i will have to spend on maintance like road tax, servicing and petrol. I thought WIN i can get a starlet :harhar:

i show them this... http://www.gumtree.com/london/47/58562447.html (its only dont 50500 miles) and say ill cough up the diffrence, and they say no. i then show them a rubbish 'r' reg polo and they say yes

WTF?!?!