Flamer Kit Fail

If its a shitty shento Fiat then Monka posted it on TGTT as its his mate.

I told hiim his mates a looser and he should find new mates :)

LOL It is him as well :thumbsup: Funny as feck, i almost pissed myself i laughed so much :)

it aint good for cars but hey seen as though its a fiat il say it anyway. if you have a flamer kit the best trick to do is rev it then rapidly turn the key on and off and on and off etc spits flames a lot more and bangs like fuck

my mate used to do it on his rs turbo and as it was a ford i let him B)

My mates do that all the time B)

Literally one time he was doing it for 15mins non stop. (civic esi vtec with a manifold and decat back system) Was loud as fuck and banged massive flames out.

Needless to say the car is dead now :p

yeh it does fuck your car eventually thats why i dont do it but for some reason i like seeing it hapen on fords haha

Even better on the old mini/vw engines with mechanical fuel pumps.

I never got to try it on my mini before i stripped it but you can drive along and turn it off. The fuel keeps getting pumped into the system and then when you turn the key and start it up again there is a MASSIVE bang and a huge flame out the back.

One of my mates had a VW camper and he had a woman in a mx5 right up his arse up a hill. My other mate was in the back and was watching out the back when he made it backfire. He saya that the woman bricked it and almost crashed her car. She backed off after that. :p

When i had my cbr250 i hit the kill switch while rolling still in gear on full thottle, filled the exhaust with fuel as i passed an lad with all his fishing gear switched the kill switch back and BANG huge flame!!!! the guys chucked his fishing gear and hit the pavement and curled into a ball. Think he though he was getting shot lol.........

Its so funny seeing peoples reactions :p

The GT used to randomly pop and I mean real random.

If your in a low gear coming down from about 3k rpm to 2k really slow and you ever so slightly touch the throttle you can make it pop. Only once did I get it to make a big BANG! but the thing is your going slow and its just crap lol.

When I first installed my AVCR it used to boost spike and hit fuel cut and make the loudest bang and flame you have ever heard, was fun doing that until I got it mapped :p lol