New Top Gear Starting Tomorrow

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i know there doing a stunt jumping of the back of the ferry i worked on, dunno what though, just know clarkson and all wer onboard doing a stunt with the car going out the back of the ferry lol

wil be watching just to see what it is haha

i know there doing a stunt jumping of the back of the ferry i worked on, dunno what though, just know clarkson and all wer onboard doing a stunt with the car going out the back of the ferry lol

wil be watching just to see what it is haha

Bet they have killed the stig off again :p:p

Well didn't they get rid of the last one because of a "leaked identity" and now they've given away who this one is lol.

no it was a conspiracy really

they said it was michael schumacker (mis spelled i know) but it actually isnt. why would michael s be the stig when hes really really high up at ferrari earning millions a year. the reason he was there in the stigs outfit was because that week they put the new ferrari round the top gear track and ferrari strictly stated it could not be tested on top gear if michael schumacker wasnt driving it. so top gear saw the oppourtunity to play with poeples minds and trick them into thinking it was michael as the stig. which cleverly takes the heat off them to reveal who the real stig is lol.

hope this helps haha

no it was a conspiracy really

they said it was michael schumacker (mis spelled i know) but it actually isnt. why would michael s be the stig when hes really really high up at ferrari earning millions a year. the reason he was there in the stigs outfit was because that week they put the new ferrari round the top gear track and ferrari strictly stated it could not be tested on top gear if michael schumacker wasnt driving it. so top gear saw the oppourtunity to play with poeples minds and trick them into thinking it was michael as the stig. which cleverly takes the heat off them to reveal who the real stig is lol.

hope this helps haha

Exactly what i was going to say, just couldn't be arsed :p Don't know who the stig is now but i know it was Ben Collins for a while, not too sure if it still is??? :p

yeh i believe it to still be ben collins as well lol bloody good driver whoever it is haha shite taste in music though :p

American Race car driver. Think he has his own website as well. I got told by the Maclaren F1 team that was him! :p