Starlet Mad We Are!

I spend alot of time in my car which is about equal to the time i spend on here, nut im nt modifying much at the moment so it doesnt really count lol,

Im on in the morning before work, at first break, lunch break after work and at night, as i have alot of parts requests etc, well maybe im just obsessed

ill be in the workshop alot more soon but yes this place is very addictive lol

Gary

I have spent about 3 hours in total in a Starlet in my entire life. But spent 3 years on here :)

so addictive since i joined i spend nearly every night here? awell at least the miles on the clock are staying down :) lol.

bring back teh long days !

I spend far too much time on here, mainly as i need products!!!!!!

Don't have a starlet, just parts of one :) and i have only been in one for about 2 minutes when i took it off the trailer and then into the workshop, then it was taken to bits and crushed :)

If im not on here then im on COD6, i check this site everyday :)

Haaa same pal, Owning a glanza effects so much of my lifestyle, i'm either in it, On here, staying in on the xbox to save funds for new mods! haha I fit my seeing my girlfriend in amongst that sometimes too ;p kidding, i'm actually really into my fashion,football & 'gettin on it'

Luke, If your on xbox add me so i can own your bitch ass =] gamertag = c1ipse

As soon as i log on here i go straight to 'new posts' & 'classified' lol,

to anyone reading these post's i expect we come across as 40 yr old virgins :)

HAHAAAAAAAHAHA

i love my woman,car,pc... it gets me through the days :)

she gets me my needs.

the starlet gets me passed slow cars.

the pc well thats great for numerous things my fave's are on here and red tube :)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL redtube you jokaaa

im just as bad as everyone here i think lol...becasue my car isnt on the road right now and im not away to colage i spend alot of time on here and every performance part shop on the internet you could think of looking for parts i could buy :)..