My Troublesome Turbocharged Terror

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What size reduction is your reg plate and where did you get it mate? It looks like about the most I think you'd get away with (Which suits me fine :p )

Erm not really sure, they had one's this size on display at the place i go it made up and i thought it looked a reasonable size. I'll measure it for you if you want.

I haven't been stopped for it yet though, but when i had the plate hanging from the sunvisor i got stopped and fined within weeks. ;)

:p--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stevie B @ Apr 26 2007, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->how much did the mani cost you mate?

I got it for £175 second hand but never used. ;)

not bad at all! im still unsure of stainless.

very very tidy, im likin that alot!!! nice work dude!

Phil.

Thanks mate! I try my best! ;)

:p-->

QUOTE(Stevie B @ Apr 26 2007, 07:27 PM)
not bad at all! im still unsure of stainless.

I do love my bargain hunting! I'm still not sure of it either, but as long as it lasts a year till i can afford a mild steel one then its ok, also i can get it welded easily enough if it does crack, but i'm hoping it doesn't!

bout time you got some pics up on here matey.

i've gone through quite a few sets of rims recently. i've got a set of 15" mazdaspeed volks coming (need a bit of paint) but i'll 'probably' be putting them on my car to sell as they'll be more desirable to a buyer than the magnesium super-rap's (i.e red steelies ;)) that i have on at present. might be up your street though? they're forged and jdm to the max, im just wondering whether to just spray them or do a proper powder coat job though. im having some parts of the car sprayed to get it looking new so i MIGHT just chuck the wheels in aswell and have them sprayed the same metallic black as the glanza, that might look quite funky :p :P

bout time you got some pics up on here matey.

i've gone through quite a few sets of rims recently. i've got a set of 15" mazdaspeed volks coming (need a bit of paint) but i'll 'probably' be putting them on my car to sell as they'll be more desirable to a buyer than the magnesium super-rap's (i.e red steelies :D) that i have on at present. might be up your street though? they're forged and jdm to the max, im just wondering whether to just spray them or do a proper powder coat job though. im having some parts of the car sprayed to get it looking new so i MIGHT just chuck the wheels in aswell and have them sprayed the same metallic black as the glanza, that might look quite funky :p :P

Sorry i am a lazy barstard though!

Hmm the wheels sound interesting, you got any pics? Chuck em to me on msn if you do.

Very nice mate, i like it!

I like the Reflet rear lenses on the Black EP's!

P.S - JDM rims needed! :p

Thanks Idress, yeah i quite like the reflets, better than stock and the 98 glanza one's in my opinion.

You don't need to remind me about the wheels! ;) :D

Just checked out your thread, very impressive dude. Making some great progress. Looking forward to seeing some more ;).

Thanks mate, I've done basically everything the car has on it now myself. The only mods it had when i bought it were an FCD which will be going soon and a Kakimoto exhaust which unfortunately went rotten.

So yeah its getting there. :p

• 2 weeks later...

WooHoo! Finally got myself some nice JDM rims! They are Rays Engineering ie Volks but I don't actually know the model, they look like TE37's but with a twist! :lol:

CIMG2169.jpg

CIMG2164.jpg

I'm absolutely loving them! They need a good clean and I'd like some nice Rays wheels nuts to finish them off, but overall I'm really chuffed I think they set the car off nicely. :lol:

WOW :lol:

Never seen them before but they look absolutley awsome!!! ;)

Where you find those lil beauts??? :lol:

Agreed, set the car right off now, love em :lol:

Haha thanks mate, I found them on ebay! :lol:

A guy just down the road from me was selling them, pity I hadn't found out sooner cause I could of got them cheaper but when I seen them I just had to have them, I thought they would suit the car pretty well. :)

they look nothing like te37's you pillock :):p bloody wishful thinking there, hehehehe :p

They do look good mate, if noone else has noticed, these are very popular with the pulsar boys, thats prob why they aren't often seen on starlets over here (i've seen several in japland but not many this side of the water).

alot of these do the rounds in the pulsar circles as i said, so if another set pops up i'll be sure to get them advertised.

just noticed you aint got wind deflectors either, don't think i've ever seen a V without them ?

they look nothing like te37's you pillock :p:) bloody wishful thinking there, hehehehe :p

They do look good mate, if noone else has noticed, these are very popular with the pulsar boys, thats prob why they aren't often seen on starlets over here (i've seen several in japland but not many this side of the water).

alot of these do the rounds in the pulsar circles as i said, so if another set pops up i'll be sure to get them advertised.

just noticed you aint got wind deflectors either, don't think i've ever seen a V without them ?

They look kinda like them, find me the actual model name then, otherwise I'll start calling them TE38's :D

And if you find another set you better not advertise them, I like being unique. :)

Also the wind deflectors have been missing since i bought it, never bothered getting a set, probably will when i can be bothered, i think they were standard on all V's so mine muct have been ripped off. :)

Thanks for all the other comments guys. :lol:

yeah thought it seemed a bit odd!!

no worries, im sure i can find another set, they tend to usually go for quite cheap too if you know where to look. i actually found some more this morning on the east coast but they sold a few days ago, had crappy tyres on but the wheels themselves were mint.

AVAST YE.