favorite wheels

after seeing simons experiments with wheels on his glanza, i thought it'd be a good idea for everyone to post up pics of they're favorite wheels in the world ever!!!

and not because they're expensive, but just because you like em!! :lol::)

i'll start....

heres a selection of the wheels i like...

advan_rg.jpg

advan_superadvan.jpg

blackracing_n1_blk_lg.jpg

D1-kei.jpg

Force8HPB.jpg

gramlights_57progunmetal.jpg

oz_superleggera.jpg

rota_slipstream.jpg

volk_te37goldpl.jpg

volk_te37magnesium.jpg

Rich.

i think the pro race 1 would look good on the starlet

mabe in a bigger size

0502_scc_hondataeg_02_z.jpg

a set of daytons would look crazy if you were after a mad show starlet..lots of ofset!

RL14x7-100.gif

cant tell you my faverit wheel incase i buy it soon. :lol:

I had found a database with the weights of a whole load (thousands) of aftermarket wheels, thought it was pretty useful, and quite surprising believe it or not.

Like I said in my post, the buddy club P1 Racing QF's are the lightweight editions. You get cheaper versions which are way heavier. Same with the TE37's I think?? correct me if I'm wrong?

[edit]

Meant to mention I've lost the link, I'll need to look for it again.

[/edit]

i like most of da jap style wheels I've seen in this topic bt i rweally love Blitz z1 in gunmetal. very expensive though.

blitz_z1.jpg

these r what im thinkin of gettin though: -

Either; VELOCI~1.jpg

Or;Arospeed_rsgt_gunmetal_2.gif

Or finally; e-racerblacksmall1.jpg

They will be in 17s if i get them. cum on people all comments welcome. you like my style?

Good timing - ive just bought a set of Oz wheels tonight! ive downgraded to 15's (17's are too big in my opinion) heres a pic:

DSCN1767.jpg

Im selling these now if anyone is interested (they were on the car when i bought it 2 weeks ago, too big for me)

fo3_jpg.jpg

They are Kosei 17" lightweight alloys, with brand new pirelli tyres (£80 each). Would cost about £800 new all in, but im looking for £400 for a quick sale. They're 4 x 100 with an offset of et38. Just email me if your interested.

Anyway, those alloys are mint! But im not a millionaire :lol: Like the Kei ones above.

Joe