Wouldnt Mind Some Help Please Guys

whats wrong with going on a track stock set up ? aint exactly so like but mine wont be standered tmic grooved disks air filter relocated magnercore leads and iridium plugs runing 11psi boost :thumbsup: not exacly madly modded yet but its not standerd lol

Seriously, someone give this lad a break.

Track or no Track! I expect there's plenty of people on here with a glanza who race on the roads. I may not agree with it but no point bitching.

As above silverglanza, Get it converted to mph and it will automatically remove the limiter, i havent done it yet as i'm leaving it too one of the last mods for when im close to pushing big bhp.

p.s, Has the cooler arrived yet? if so, get it fitted with some pics mate!

whats wrong with going on a track stock set up ? aint exactly so like but mine wont be standered tmic grooved disks air filter relocated magnercore leads and iridium plugs runing 11psi boost :thumbsup: not exacly madly modded yet but its not standerd lol

how about something to help you take the corners??? thats the main point about tracking a stock ep.

as said give him a break. i doubt many people still have their limiters on. whether its to change the speedo to mph or not. still fun to be had on a track with a standard car. might help you realise you badly need to upgrade the handling :thumbsup: