• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol thanks crazy gt my fingers are dropping off mate doing that cover, i polished my cover on my old V and forgot how much of a pain in the arss it was lol and also yeh your old cooler is geting the same treatment :thumbsup:

lol thanks crazy gt my fingers are dropping off mate doing that cover, i polished my cover on my old V and forgot how much of a pain in the arss it was lol and also yeh your old cooler is geting the same treatment B)

i was thinking of polishing mine up but coped out and am painting it now i need to put my front mount on i polished that up it took ages looks good now though :thumbsup: looked a bit tatty before but going to wait for it to warm up first its to cold

Just a little update I've put the polished cam cover on also rx7cooler ;)

next to go on is hks actuator that made a lot of diffrence on my last V so the oem one has to come off asap

relocate my airfliter then get my mani ported :rolleyes:

micscarpics038.jpg

micscarpics039.jpg

NICE MATE LIKE IT A LOT U FANCY POLISHIN MY ROCKER COVER FOR IZ I FANCY MINE DOIN CHROME NOW LOOKS MINT :rolleyes:

I WILL HAVE TO POP DOWN FOR A LOOK AND TO DROP MY ROCKERCOVER OFF LOL

ALSO U NT GOT NO MORE PARTS TO SELL ME LOL ;)

engine looks mint now mate :rolleyes:

polished cooler and rocker look even better on

cheers danny its been hard work but its all comeing together ;)

Get rid of that top mount, gets in the way of sexy cam coverness :p

I no but im looking for quick spool on this glanza when i had the fmic on my old V it was a bit laggy

so im hopeing this will sort that out a bit yes it will get a good bit of heat soak but I've got a trick up my sleeve to accommodate that lol

NICE MATE LIKE IT A LOT U FANCY POLISHIN MY ROCKER COVER FOR IZ I FANCY MINE DOIN CHROME NOW LOOKS MINT :D

I WILL HAVE TO POP DOWN FOR A LOOK AND TO DROP MY ROCKERCOVER OFF LOL

ALSO U NT GOT NO MORE PARTS TO SELL ME LOL :D

Cheers jonny mate for the kind words lol if you are willing to pay me £30 an our then i,ll polish it for you mate :p

have a pop down anytime you want matey ;)