Hello everyone i thort it was about time i put some new pics up of my new V after i sold my old one :o

but sometimes you have to move on and start again, after puting many man ours in to my last glanza

and finding out how to make theys little beast a bit faster then standard i now find things a bit eayser

then my last V cause i done all the fuck up on that lol so this one should be a 100% spot on :) One

of the first things i got out of the way with this the glanza was the ECU..one of the best mods i put on my

last V what a diffrence it made, i had a apexi ECU on my last one on this one i have gone with a blitz access ECU

im not planing on going silly power but would like a bit of poke to put a smile on my face :D i got my other V to 197bhp

on standard ct9 so if i get near that again i will be a happy man anyway heres some pics

1353587-9.jpg

1353587-6.jpg

micscarpics006-1.jpg

heres a pic of the new house I've just got :D

micscarpics014.jpg

micscarpics008-1.jpg

some shots i took why i was at rainey redcar lol

DSCF0634-1.jpg

micscarpics011.jpg

My best mate blitz :D

micscarpics033.jpg

Right now the hard work polishing my rocker cover my 4year old son give me a hand bless him lol

micscarpics018-1.jpg

micscarpics016-1.jpg

micscarpics020-1.jpg

micscarpics019-1.jpg

micscarpics023.jpg

micscarpics024.jpg

micscarpics027.jpg

micscarpics032.jpg

its geting there still neads a bit of work i,ll have to get my son no to it lol

why i was polishing my rocker cover i thort id treat my self to a rx7cooler yes i know whats the point in polishing the rocker cover when you will only see a bit of it well i thort of geting it powder coated but thats the easy way with me been a car lover i like doing things the right way lol heres a pic

micscarpics034.jpg

sorry about all the pic i had some catching up to do lol i hope you like :)

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

thats mint mate!! :)

and you slave driver - getting the wee one to do it!! lol.bet his wee fingers were sore.lol.get them interestedwhile they're young eh :)

came up a treat man - use anything in particular??

Thanks for all the nice comments guys :o its geting there the body kit could to with a spray to freshen things up and that will be geting done when this nasty weather is out the way :D

yes Ryan it was on pistoneheads fresh import it was on there for some time cause it was well over priced so as ya do

i slaped him with a fish lol it was up for £4200 i got it for £3500 the silly sods thort it was a face lift model :) so i put them right

as for the rocker cover XPS420 it was a fuck on lol a lot of had work its all about the sandpaper start with ruff then work down to a thinner grade and lots of solvol autosol :)

lol cheers sparky i should be geting a JAM spoiler very soon :) as for the house, £150 a night i was treating it like it was my own house banging our lass all over it :o

sorry youngstig i didnt see your post i hope to see you all soon :)

lol cheers sparky i should be geting a JAM spoiler very soon :) as for the house, £150 a night i was treating it like it was my own house banging our lass all over it :D

sorry youngstig i didnt see your post i hope to see you all soon :)

nice car and lmfao about the house thing :o

Excellent work mate =] Going to take on my rocker over very soon! Not going to deny that im a bit of a noob with the engine block itself! Is it just the nuts on top holding the cover on? Any precautions i should take as i've never dismantled anything on the block before =]

cheers jae-glanza yeah mate its just the nuts on the top holding the cover on, if i was you id worm the car up a bit first

it make,s things a lot easier to brake the ruber seal, give it a tap with the rubber bit of the hammer then start working it off also if you look on your cover there is grooves on each coner so you can stick a flat head in and work it off hope that helps take you time though cause it can piss you off a bit lol :thumbsup: