• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers motion :) you cam cover looks mint mate :thumbsup: it looks like you have spent some time on that

I've still got some small black holes but not to bad if id of spent a bit more time on it i could of got them out

but with me useing the car through the winter i had to put it back on :) but come summer time i,ll take it back off

and give it another going over and get them black cast holes out

if you want a mint job doing you should go for something like this it will do the job me and you are asking for :)

link

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/26-pc-Abrasive-Polis...=item518efc3a42

Im not to sure what course i used but i started off with ruffish sand paper tuck the top layer off then worked my way down to wet and dry and lots of autosol :( its hard work but worth it lol

Right a little update a/c is ready to come off and relocate my air filter,also put my hks actuator on when it come thanks to paul :) I've took my headlight off the car and put them in the oven so i can split them and give them a good once over

I've also took some other stuff off the car like the overflow water bottle and power stearing bottle so i can give them a good clean, they where black as fuck lol and going to give the full engine bay a good once over aswell, the cars sat in the garage doing fuck all with the weather been bad as it is so i may aswell,here some pics to keep the thread going lol

micscarpics051.jpg

micscarpics052.jpg

micscarpics053.jpg

micscarpics054.jpg

micscarpics056.jpg

Next update comeing soon

• 2 weeks later...

Update time what i have done over the last two weeks

TRD Engine mounts on

Decat on with new gasket

HKS actuator on

A/C in the bin and Air Filter relocated at the front

Fitted boost gauge

Oil change Oil filter change

Oil catch can on

polished exhaust heat shield lol

HKS ssqv on and mounted Also a new red flex hose

As you can see I've been working hard over the last two week or so but money is geting sort and not haveing a job at the min is doing my head in cause i have so many plans but dont have the money to go ahead with them :wub: i just hope a good job come soon :o here,s some pics of the engine bay anyway.

micscarpics005-1.jpg

micscarpics003-2.jpg

Befor

micscarpics007-1.jpg

micscarpics816.jpg

And after :p

Hope you like

that's a long old route for the HKS bov haha, you'l probably get some compressor surge with the line so long but that doesn't matter to much, it sounds better anyway lol.

nice work mate, it's looking mint! next up should be a good ebc, get adjusting that boost and will help with any creep in this cold weather :wub:

Ha ha i thort someone would say something about that lol and your right chris i do get a bit of compressor surge in 3rd gear every other gear is sound, 3rd gear isnt that bad it only surges for a miller second then its ok :wub: