• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

is that decat braced micky? wud hate to see you void waranty or get a crack on that fanimold! B)

my pum needs doin too! tends to be one of the biggest lumps of metal in the bay and wen they go that bronze color just looks a mess lol!

Loving this tho B)

Lol yeah they can look the shits lol.

And yeah the decat is braced its one of the best decats you can buy for the ct9/ct9hybrid its cast iron and virtualy impossible to crack....well so they say lol you can also put all the heat shield's off the catalytic converter on to the decat B)

mate thats some super nice work!... realy like the little details like the indicators, thats what makes a car.

keep them updates a coming dude, will be wicked to see it up and running on the road again :angry2: ...boost rules all! haha

i want your car micky :p

love the attention to detail! keep the updates coming :D

Cheers Ryan its getting there...Its just hard to try and think or other things to do that i never done to my last V.....Im sure in a few years mate you will have a much better car than me mate your isnt that far off now :)

nice updates as usual micky will catch up with u soon :D for a proper look at it

Cheers jonny bud im sure we can meet up some time :D

Nice build micky you going to be a happy boy i can see when your finished.

Thanks Luke i hope i am going to be happy.. alot of time and money has gone into it over the last 3month.....And when you say finished when the hell can you finish with these cars lol

just been reading your progress mate a+ go to top of class lol :p looking mint mate can't wait to see it .

Cheers blue mate i hope to see you all very soon mate :) P.s get your self a build thread on the go :D

Lol at least you are driveing something..I haven't had one sniff of driveing for two month now :p

Anyway the post man has just posted some items through the door, so im off to a good start today.. fingers crossed i should my car should be back on the road by the weekend :lol:

Pic of my ct9 braided oil feed/return pipe

Picture051.jpg

And pic of the heat wrap for my Zisco mani... i also got some heat range 7 NGK iridium plugs.Thats about it for now untill i get some more stuf delivered

Picture052.jpg