Either with a stud extractor tool , or use two nuts and wind them tight to each other then undo the...

actually thats too confusing to explain by typing lol ..

Have you got a decent set of mole grips? if so just grip them really tight on the studs and wind to the left :lol:

• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good updates buddy, looking forward to pics of the FMIC fitted!!

Cheers Liam i cant wait to finish it lol its a right twat to fit lol

neat stuff man, yeah those fmic are a copy of hdi i believe but just seem to be pants!

Apexi Power FC looks wicked.... were you getting it mapped mate?

Hello chris yes i will be getting it mapped mate :lol: I was going to get Nick@T-D to do it but its to far to travel, so im going to the same guy who mapped my old Glanza.

Thanks for the comments guys

Cheers Liam i cant wait to finish it lol its a right twat to fit lol

Hello chris yes i will be getting it mapped mate :lol: I was going to get Nick@T-D to do it but its to far to travel, so im going to the same guy who mapped my old Glanza.

Thanks for the comments guys

Who mapped your old glanza mate as im in the same situation? i need my emanage mapping when i get the car on the road

Dale.

I got my old car mapped at motoscope in northallerton, he's rather good with the Apexi ECU im not sure about others though.

I have motoscope's phone number here 01609-780155 if you want to give them a bell and have a chat with Rick he's the guy who dose the mapping.

Yeah mate they are Recaro seat's out of a fiesta Rs turbo....

On a sort note thanks very much ^^Dale that nut thing you told me to do worked a treat lol :lol:

they look mint in it even thou a could only see the back of them.lol got a set of them in my loft gonna put one in passenger side as ave got bride drivers seat

Ahh right never new that they did mapping , i had my previous clio rebuilt and rolling roaded ect there.. spent about £2000 with them so im sure they wont mind me back lol :lol:

Ill give them a ring when i get sorted mate cheers :lol:

And good stuff about the nut thing :lol:

Ahh right never new that they did mapping , i had my previous clio rebuilt and rolling roaded ect there.. spent about £2000 with them so im sure they wont mind me back lol :lol:

Ill give them a ring when i get sorted mate cheers :lol:

And good stuff about the nut thing ;)

Orr well tell them you want some discount lol i cant wait to get my ECU on and mapped

but i think its going to be while yet cause im skint :)

front mount will look awesome micky! get it fitted! :p

Its all on mate, im just cutting the fuck out of my bumper then its all finished then i will get some pic's up :lol:

^ cheers mate, yeh i dont think i have much of my bumper left to be honest lol i had to hack that much off.

welcome to the word of HDI (or HDI copy) fmic's... mate i had no bumper left after i done my HDI fmic, and i done it with the aircon still in at the time. fook me there was nothing there by the end :lol:

looking good though bud :lol: