• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Cheers Jeroen i will send you that order number today mate i promiss i've been rushed off my feet.

Small update.

Over the last few days i've been messing about trying to get some Recaro seats in my car well i have now finished :) .

Here a pic i took lastnight its not the best of pic's but i will get some more up later on today...NOTE mind my dads baldy napper :lol:

Picture142.jpg

maybe a yellow strut brace to go with it... yellow is a bit bright without anything else to match!

bet there wayyyy more bracing and comfy tho!

also, do they go any further back then stockers dude? im 6ft6 and im quite tall in the legs area. I fit in ok now but cant help thinking another 1-2inch further back would be perfect :harhar:

Thanks for the comments guys ^_^

Yeah socks i do agree im not realy a fan of them seats but they will do for now and the price i payed for them you can fall off :harhar:

as for haveing more leg room its just the same as haveing the standard seats in as i have used Glanza rails.

And yeah im going to do my rear strut brace the same colour as i done my old strut brace on my old Glanza.

DSCF0216.jpg

still not quite sure why you got rid of your old one lol, seemed pretty mint other then this has a jam kit lol

but either way this one is just getting better and better, makes my old one look kinda boring :harhar:

Im not sure why i sold it either chris lol but i made my self a promiss when i bought this one that i would keep it for at least 2years if all go's well even longer :harhar:

Lol @ your car been boring it looked the tits mate the front end looked meen as fek ^_^

whos is the red n/a in one of the pics??? looks canny good lol

give me them front seats micky a love them.

Hello jonny the N/A is my old red one my mate has it now for a run around for work he's put bucket seats in the front and stripped everything elss out lol.

as for the seats im afraid they are to good to sell/give away lol

looking good dude hope to see this car at meet one day :(

Cheers sex bomb its getting there few more bits to do then i will be happy :( and yeah you should be seeing me at a meet this year (JAE) B)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a small update with my new ULTRA HT leads on, i also give the engine bay a good clean even though it was already clean :) Sometime nextweek im going to start polishing my inlet manifold that should finish things off along with a civic rad and some other bits and bobs i have lined up :) will keep you all posted....Thanks for looking :-)

Picture193.jpg

Picture203.jpg