• Replies 414
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^This! B)

Cheers matey :rolleyes:

Was wondering why this thread got bumped B)

Awsome news mate glad its got back to you tbh ;)

Whats the plans?

Lol yeah its got to be the first time i've seen someone carry on there old build thread lol

as for the plans change the wheels and give it my special touch that it so desperately needs.

Micky im going to have sex with you!!!!!! B)

So glad you bought this back!!!

Change the wheels though please lol

Ohh senchez you horny bugger you :) lol

And yeah the first thing i did when i got here back was try and find out who has got my TOM's wheels lol but they have long gone so no chance of getting them back so will be on the look out for some BBS me thinks at some point..

Thanks for the nice comments guys it means alot :p

glad you got this back micky mate!!!!

over the moon for ya i will have to come down sometime and have a bit crack on and that : )

Cheers Jonny so am i :lol: not so sure why i sold it in the first place lol never mind week all do silly things at times lol...Yeah you will have to have a pop down or visa versa haven't had a chat for awhile and it would be nice to catch up ;)

Glad you got her back mate, thought you would be daft not too as you know the history of the car :(

Cheers john, yeah you are right mate thats why i went for this car as i know its had the right owners since it come from japan ;)

bloody great work mikey!!.....how'd u get the water bottle so so clean?

Amazing details mate!!! B)

Thanks very much mate i've just been looking at your build thread awesome work dude you must of spent a killing on here lol...As for the washer bottle i just sat it in bleach for abit and rinsed it out job done B)

I was waiting for the day you brought her back, great news mate ;)

I hope to see you in her at Japfest :lol:

Cheers buddy yep defo at japfest next year that is the main thing i want to do next year is try and go to as many meets/shows as possible

Fantastic news. Glad she's back in your posession.

Cheers Jezza its nice to feel that low down bosst again missed it so much lol/

weyyheeeyyyyy

nice one dude!

must feel strange driving her again must be thinking you have had one long dream driving another car hehe

got any plans for her then mate?

Lol it sure dose mate after driveing that venga bus about for a few months the glanza feels like a toy lol (light as fook)..As for plans well im thing bigger brakes would be a good thing to get next also a diffrent set of wheels i think lol.

I really hope you can find them toms wheels again as they really set this car out from the croud I loved them ^_^ get the pink rota things flirted you brand whore. :)

Them Tom's wheels have long gone now im afraid :p well gutted but i shall be on the look out for some other JDM wheels :p as i am a brand whore :p and need them rotas off lol

Good Man! :p Welcome back to the crew dude! Look forward to see it and meeting u at 1 of the shows in 2011 :p

Cheers mate i cant wait till next year to go to as many shows as possible and finely meet some people off here that i've known for 2years and never met lol

no bother micky mate we'll have a catch up soon i probz come down teeside park when i get time: )

what you doing with the pink rotas? selling them?? i like : )

Selling them if i can find some wheels for sale i like lol..but theres nothing about realy unless you have very deep pokets lol...Pm me if your intrested Jonny as id rather you have them saves me haveing to send them off ect.

i had a feeling i had missed something when i saw your avatar and sig change!

AWESOME NEWS!!!!

glad to see u have her back man!!!

health to enjoy!

Phil.

Cheers Phil im so happy now i've got my baby back lol.. i feel like my self again, driveing the Caldina was shall we say abit pimping for me lol

well its not BLACK ^_^

glad your back in a V bud, you never should of sold her so tbf no other v would of done!!! (even though black V's are the best ones! :) lol)

Lol no its not black but it wasn't far from it when i bought it back lol i haven't even driven it yet since i got it back been in my garage cleaning it for the last 3days lol

Glad you have bought it back, need to get a meet out your not far from me! convoy to shows etc? :p

TT

Cheers mate, yeah soon as the weather starts to pick up abit we shall sort something out buddy :p

Right thought id put some pics up as my car stands at the min,i've took the headlights out put them in the oven and give them a good old buff still not a 100% but alot better then they where..I've also took the rear lights out striped and cleaned them aswell as they had abit of moisture insude them.

I have also took the turbo off to finish porting the wastgate, as i started it befor i sold the car but didnt take that much off.... That should be finished tonight then come tuesday/wednesday i should have my JAM manifold so then i can start puting here back together and drive the thing once i have give here an oil change :p

post-3854-1293983526.jpg

Buffed one on the left ^_^

post-3854-1293983599.jpg

post-3854-1293983648.jpg

post-3854-1293983676.jpg

Ohh and i have also put a new air filter on and made my own relocation kit... looks cool i think wonder how many ducks i will suck with this baby on haha..dont worry it will be geting something over it so i dont suck lots of water in :D

post-3854-1293983745.jpg

post-3854-1293984026.jpg

And thats about if for now realy still need to fit my clear cam belt cover but that will be done when i finish my other bits and bobs first :D

looking sweet dude, i need new headlights! mine are shitted

any pics of the bumper for me bud?

Cheers ryan :p soon as the car's off the stands mate i will pull here out and take some pics for you buddy, i wont forget im a man to my word :D

Looks mint dude, really love the look of your bay :D

Good work!!

Cheers zac, the engine bay could do with a good clean to be honest that will get done when i've finished working on here ^_^