After the starlet got smashed up on christmas eve I needed to find another car, somehow got looking at civics, and within 2 days of spotting it, I had it parked on the drive, pics are off of the advert as i've been a little busy so unable to take some proper pics, have a nosy and see what you think, tis only a 1.4 but is fast enough for what I need, done just over 60k miles, full honda service history, and it pretty immaculate inside and out, only plans for it at present are a set of Speedline Chrono's in gold, and the only set I know of so far are on Jaystar77's auto daily lol, anyway, will get some pics tomorrow, oh, and a while back I bought some drilled and grooved discs for a Rover Tomcat turbo which happen to fit the civic, all for the mighty sum of £10 lol :) and they're made by evosport, I knew they'd come in handy one day lol

Damien

IMG_1760.jpg

IMG_1759.jpg

Can't see any pics?

Sorry to hear about the SR..No-one was hurt thought yeah?

Have you scrapped it then or is it being repaired?

None loaded yet :)

And it's okay matey, think fate wants the car and its running gear to be put to different use lol. And no one was hurt, low speed crash, silly woman in a disco wiped out the OSF corner. And its in storage for the time being whilst the insurance make their minds up, more than likely it'll be stripped and i'll sell most of the bits.

Damien

very nice dude! looks real clean!!!! i saw one of these today in the same colour with the OEM mid level rear spoiler. i hate to admit it, but these things, stock, with the FULL lip and spoiler kit, look awesome! i used to work with a woman who had one, totally stock, FULL lips, skirts, spoilers, in the honda burple....and it was so sexy!

health to enjoy Damo dude!

Phil.

It is clean Phil. Thats what surprised me lol, got no big plans for it as of yet. Just the aforementioned Speedlines. Anything I do to it will be mainly OEM goodies, nothing more, was just so surprised how well it drove and handled, especially for a standard car. Felt really comfortable in it too, gonna give it a good clean and polish tomorrow with some better pics, can't wait till I need to fit my brake discs lol

Thanks matey

Damien

It is matey, totally standard, low mileage, just how I like them lol. I payed £1500 for it.

Damien

How many miles exactly? Service history? Sounds expensive... and what's with the blue lights, they've got to go lol.

I like supersonic blue Civics :)

Thats quite decently priced IMO Ste, low mielage, standard car and facelift

My mate paid just under 3k for his 2 years ago, SE model

I like it too, its what caught my eye originally.

It's got all the mod cons like air con, electric heated mirrors, and the automatic window closers lol

Damien