Top Gear Tomorrow

im watching top gear at the moment, that Lexus is so buff and sleek. why did that hampster guy say that lexus have never made a super car..... Hello, have you neva hear of the supra GRrrr. £340,000 for that car, bwoy i dont think so. Lexus need to make a cheaper car that rivals the GTR end of, stop the messing about and produce a car for the real consumers.

mind reader yeah 100% agree come on who really is gonna by a 340 k car you most be off your roocker yeah but the gtr is gonna be one tuff car to beat

I loved the animations in the LF-A film! :angry2:

During that steve guys lap in sure the seats were corbreau for the first half , sparco during the middle and corbreau at the end?

Anyone else notice that ?

:angry2:

I noticed the passenger harnesses changing position? First they were just normal position, then at the end, wrapped around the back of the seat? :angry2:

Well... to say the least, little dissapointed with this weeks episode. Didn't make me watch that carefully. LFA is a ripoff :angry2: .

Quite liking the VXR though, seemed like a nice motor that!

I got bored when the Insignia came on and walked out the room but then I heard VXR and sat back down :angry2:

LOL @ the only dechavved VXR comment :p

Oh and I noticed a few cuties in the show, blonde girl stood to the left of the Blue Insignia in the studio, BUT the girl in the pink hoody stood next to the LFA (I think) behind Jezza, ohh my god!!, fit!!!! :angry2:

The LFA is buff aswell :angry2: just stupidly priced

Dam i want that LFA!!!!!! Im so in love with that car, knew about the price for some time.

on the downside, it made me realise how shit my lexus is so i think i am going to get a few bits sorted on it and sell it :angry2:

• 2 weeks later...