Top Gear Tomorrow

Just a reminder Top Gear is on tomorrow night and they're reviewing the Lexus LFA.

I fucking hope they don't think it's shit. :(

For the people who have been living under a rock and don't know what the LFA is:

About bloody time!!!!! been waiting for the LFA for ages now.

Im sure they won't think its shit! Although im sure Jeremy clarkson will have something to say about Lexus as he usually does :(:D

Apparently it's Hamster who's doing the review for it, not too bad I suppose but would be nice if they did a full length thing on it like they did with the Nissan GTR.

Thats what i heard also :( im sure hamster will love it. Im guessing the LFA they are driving is the one that is at Lexus London?? Apparently its the only one in Europe, or at least it was about a month or so ago :D Lets see if the rumours are true about them NOT actually being for Sale????

They've been developing this car for so long, I hope it meets expectations! But who would pay £343,000 for a Lexus?! I don't think it'll have much over a GT-R Spec V, or even the normal GT-R for that matter..

They've been developing this car for so long, I hope it meets expectations! But who would pay £343,000 for a Lexus?! I don't think it'll have much over a GT-R Spec V, or even the normal GT-R for that matter..

As far as I can see it makes a right mess of the GTR. :(

Thats what i heard also :( im sure hamster will love it. Im guessing the LFA they are driving is the one that is at Lexus London?? Apparently its the only one in Europe, or at least it was about a month or so ago :D Lets see if the rumours are true about them NOT actually being for Sale????

As soon as I heard that she arrived in London and is the only one in Europe, I went to see that beauty.

As soon as I heard that she arrived in London and is the only one in Europe, I went to see that beauty.

I thought about it but bit of a drive for me, but would be well worth it :(

Jeremy Clarkson isn't anit jap at all,

If you watch his MotorWorld programs on tv he is always saying good things about japanese car's

And in his top 100 car's of all time DVD, he put the Nissan Skyline R34 GTR in 8th place lol

I think he always slate's lexus's and Honda's because there old people car's

There has been talk of it being the last Top Gear ever :( Shit really as it is just men down to earth, about cars, mens driving adventures, just general mens motoring magazine put on telly, I LOVE Top Gear. I look forward to it week in week out! Better fucking not be the last I'm warning them now!

The LFA is more of a futuristic car, whereas the GT-R is a more... Realistic car. Personally prefer the GT-R. But if I was the only one in Europe to own the LFA, I wouldn't complain one bit.

and i miss just about every series. someone should make a sticky and bump it when topgear is on so i never forget to watch it.

on another note lukeSR that avatar is the best thing ever lol. i keep having to stop and watch it over a few times everytime i see it when i scrolling through hahah.

back on topic , top gear is on my reminder :(

The LFA is more of a futuristic car, whereas the GT-R is a more... Realistic car. Personally prefer the GT-R. But if I was the only one in Europe to own the LFA, I wouldn't complain one bit.

I don't see how?

They even have similar specs, the main difference being that the GTR is a production car and there are only 500 LFA's being made, as far as I know.

Yeah i heard they were going to sell the programme to itv because apparently there wasnt enough viwers (what a load of bollocks)

so they put a petition up (or however you spell it) and in the first day they have 5 million people put their names down to say keep it with the bbc :(

cant wait for this episode as this is the first time i have seen this car and it looks and SOUNDS gorgeous!

im watching top gear at the moment, that Lexus is so buff and sleek. why did that hampster guy say that lexus have never made a super car..... Hello, have you neva hear of the supra GRrrr. £340,000 for that car, bwoy i dont think so. Lexus need to make a cheaper car that rivals the GTR end of, stop the messing about and produce a car for the real consumers.