Crazykid - Says Thanks!:)

Thanks for all the votes on POTM.. means alot.. i've missed so much this year, second year running i've been in now, and so much has changed with my car too:D hehe...

So, thanks again for all the votes on Sweep!:)

CK

well deserved me thinks. you bet me to posting a congrats to post.

heres the pic

DSCN4620.jpg

will be good seing this car in action at drag/sprint meets this year. who knows fastest ep in the uk could be on the cards pnce its setup and fine tuned?

who knows fastest ep in the uk could be on the cards since its setup and fine tuned?

I want to see an updated thread on this... i want to know what changes have gone on since it's last spec!

oh well done on potm too :)

thanks very much for all the kind comments regarding sweep... a lot of time and money has went into this project... im glad you like, Ill do the Glanza's proud on the drag strip thats for sure:) Im certainly hoping for some sort of record for the car.. taking it to Northern Ireland when its done too;) See how we get on:)

I dont think there was a previous spec list to the car, however; there is a build list and story getting done as the car is a demo car for Geo and his new buisness at www.ep-tune.com

CK

Well Done mate :(

i have to be honest mate i never used to like your car as i always thought the livesports kit on the v was horrible but with those auto x's on it i'm guessing one of geo's sets of coillies strangely really has made a difference, in that pic it looks stunning.

so for the fact that pic has converted me then its defo potm for me.

you got a build thread on here i had a quick scan y/day never saw it if so link me as i'm interested as to whats been done :p

Again mate congrats :D

once again thanks.. really nice comments there..

I will release a build thread once its done, or Geo will as he has more knowlage on it than i do..

For those Local, Im from Dunfermline.. How local are you guys? - defo up for a wee meet.. cant help but get hands on Glanza's and starlets.. going to be doing a glanza replica build soon.. ill keep pictures, and maybe later on in the year try get that in the calender

@ Boost Junkie, im glad i've managed to convert you to the live sports kit.. its unique this way anyway, and im running the meisteR Coilovers... they are awesome, nice ride height and they are not overly harsh.. can drive to the shops no probs;)

CK