yer i know this for a fact i always get flashed and people always say i knew it was you aproacing me as your lights are so bright

not always a good thing even had police flash me :/

I thought 12000K was blue/purpley thing? Am i wrong damnit!!

no i believe the higher the light rating the whiter the light and if you go down to like 6000k / 8000k its blueish then lower its starts getting more yellow :p

You are right ^^

Pur white is around 4300-4700k the higher you go the more blue then purple they go.

I would either get 6 or 8k when I come round to it

or maybe im complettttttely wrong haha

think ill do i bit of research lol :p

or maybe im complettttttely wrong haha

think ill do i bit of research lol :p

just found out 6000k should be max for white light anything above that is violet light and is apparently very dangerous

:p

So how are mine still white lol? Should i get a replacement or something? erm erm... something to do with a shit battery? or because of the 50 hours break in period as they said?

• 3 weeks later...

Some one here may know, For the EP82 quad light version, do you have to buy 2 HID kits to be able to have both dipped beam and main beam as HID ???

And personally i think 5000k is the best :) i think it looks better being pure white then having a blue tint

8k is blue

6k is white with a tinge of blue

10k is bluer with a ting of purple

12k is blue blue/purple

i know i use to have them on my previous cars.

Quad light is 9005 bulb for dipped. you dont need to buy 2 sets of hids. if you want to upgrade your mains/flashers then just buy another kit and stick them in.

I've passed mot with hids. just make sure there in projectord headlights and not reflector lights such as the glanza lights nd square lamps

• 7 months later...

ive got a square light ep82 and fitted an 8000k hid kit the virtual daylight kit and now for some reason i cant select hi beam i can switch the positives and run the hid beam from the dipped beam setting on the switch but when i select full beam all i get is side lights :) has any one else had this problem ?