ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

Hopefully I'll have it running on the 4E within a few weeks, the 5E can wait until summer. I'll probably stick with the TD05 as I want to use the car on track, and the response should be reasonable on a 5E - not sure I could say the same for the 4E though!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My mate who has helped me with the whole car will be riding shotgun but I will take you for a spin if at a show/meet, if the cars ever finished! :(

I'll also be collecting a new set of wheels soon. I know I reallly wanted to keep the RGs, but I couldn't turn these new wheels away B)

Pictures once I've collected them, when the GT is working again!

My mate who has helped me with the whole car will be riding shotgun but I will take you for a spin if at a show/meet, if the cars ever finished! B)

I'll also be collecting a new set of wheels soon. I know I reallly wanted to keep the RGs, but I couldn't turn these new wheels away B)

Pictures once I've collected them, when the GT is working again!

Super Advans ??? please say yes :(

please do not tell me you sold awesome JDM wheels for fucking rota's?!?!

expected to see awesome wheels and well.....that aint the case

I've done that loads of times before, and will continue to do so. Not really bothered what people think of Rota quality, I've probably had a dozen sets or more and have been happy with every set I've owned. :)

Corey this any better?

P1040686.jpg

Was going to say them but did'nt bother cause you already had a set lol. They'll look well dude for sure enjoy the rear arch work its great fun lol I find the meisters have a wee bit to much travel but I'm sure you'll sort it.

I sold the last set and seriously regretted it! Do the Meisters travel too much at the hardest setting too? I may have to change the springs then. I hear you have an amazing set of wheels, get some pictures up!

You gotta love the Rota haters :)

JDM or not they are gonna look awsome mate I was pretty pissed when you sold the last set really wanted to see them on the car properly, dont sell these ones now :D