ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cant get enough of your car by the way. everythin looks so awesome. the wheels, the colour, the mixture of all the best looking bodyparts, the blue bay and the shiny bits inside it lol makes for one of the best combinations I've seen. get her all the same colour so i can steal the pic for my desktop haha ;)

Russell

Some new bits fitted over the weekend, we almost had the car running but couldn't find a banjo bolt for the oil feed, so I ordered some new oil and water lines from TM-Developments.

Cambelt cover..

P1040795.jpg

Samco oil return

P1040800.jpg

Samco filter hoses with Apexi filter

P1040799.jpg

Sard Fuel Regulator

P1040814.jpg

Blitz HT Leads

P1040796.jpg

An 'almost complete' engine bay!

P1040798.jpg

The oil catch can and HKS SSQV are not yet fitted properly.

A few more snaps:

P1040803.jpg

P1040807.jpg

This panel behind the bumper needs a rub down and respray, it has gathered too much dust over time!

P1040811.jpg

that spoiler looks awesome,are you planning on using that silicon hose on your breather setup??only reason i ask is i have seen it swell up before as its not compatible with oil,thats why your oil drain hose will be teflon coated inside

The breather set up hosing is different to the oil return, the oil return has really think walls and looks 'stronger' than the original oil return. I'll see how it holds out.

Cheers Sparky, Brad I needed the bolt that goes on the turbo, cheers anyway. I ordered the hoses that have the fittings on the actual pipe, instead of the banjo bolt style, as I think those ones look a lot neater.