ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really want to have the body kit painted and fitted next.

Nice work man, just had a little browse as havn't been on in a while n mate it's looking mighty nice! :)

But...

COLOUR IT IN! :)

x

Thanks guys, she will be coloured in soon, just waiting for some new crayons! :blush:

Thank you John, I'll definitely get a bracket added to the filter then. I do have a bracket for it, however it needs a bit of modifying to fit.

A little repair..

The top oil feed was quite impossibly to get a spanner on to properly, I tightened it the best I could however it leaked oil when the car was running. So I just opened the turbo in half to get it on nice and tight, with the addition of some thread lock too. :D

Radiator out again..

P1040891.jpg

Turbo split..

P1040892.jpg

Back together.. Notice the addition of a temporary cable tie to keep the filter away from the radiator John! :(

P1040896.jpg

Tomorrow I'll hopefully fill her up with new engine oil and having her running again.

Iddy you might be better making up a steel pipe for the filter, I had mine moved to where yours is now with just plastic and it flexed like a right un, steel pipe and doesn't move a inch :blush:

Cheers Giggz I'll try that if it gives me a problem! Daz sorry mate I was supposed to text you earlier last night but I always forget things like that and I remembered before I went to bed at 4, crossing my fingers that the text doesn't wake you up!

you gonna run a cruise bonnet then iddy? tbh i genuinly thought the carbon varis looked far more aggresive, as the whole look of the V is quite aggresive and mean. she gonna be done for fest?? eager to see her up and running :blush:

I'm seriously unsure about the bonnet at the moment, the front bumper is being replaced with a Livesports style so I'll see what goes with that better!

:lol: @ David.

We did some more treaks yesterday, just getting some small bits done such as fitting the door cards properly, tie the exhaust up until I get hangers welded for it (EP82 system), bled the brakes and a few more touches.

A video of her running, excuse the double sided tape on the rear quarter and wing, it's from the sideskirt. The idle also needs settling as it's a bit high at the moment.

This is another video that I made around a year when the original engine was for sale, check out the difference..

i still think the varis bonnet and livesport front bumper will look much better, the car looks savage and needs aggresive body parts, im desperate to see this thing in the flesh!!!

Cheers folks!

Some more new bits

TM-D Indiglo Dials

P1040923.jpg

Black Race gauges - Boost, Oil temp, Water temp. I thought I ordered Prosport gauges (from Spec-R) but these turned up. They are identical to the Prosport peak series oil pressure gauge I have so I may just keep them instead of getting a refunding and sourcing Prosports elsewhere.

P1040925.jpg

P1040926.jpg

They're a great addition, get some bought!

Some pictures progress.

AEM wideband kit arrived

P1040952.jpg

My mate fitted the gauges while I fettled with the bodywork. He also got the indiglo dials fitted.

P1040953.jpg

P1040958.jpg

P1040959.jpg

P1040961.jpg

Excuse the horribly messy interior.

I've decided to fit the bodykit and start driving the car to get some miles on the engine. I'll paint the parts whenever I get time for each one. I don't have enough time to paint it all yet so it's just delaying the project further!

P1040947.jpg

P1040948.jpg

P1040949.jpg

P1040955.jpg

A little tester/teaser

P1040937.jpg

The bonnets bolted on now, I need to get some aero catches ordered for it. Next to go on should be the front bumper.