ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

my got this is going to look so sexy when its all together i can see it! iddy you should have a medal for the best build thread and for the most effort gone into detail ect i really cant wait to see this in real! dont worry il bring my own tissues for any mess i make over it! B)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

looks awesome mate, quite like it without the spoiler tbh tho

Cheers Si, I was thinking it doesn't look bad either! I'm going to trial fit a TTE spoiler just for the giggles!

my got this is going to look so sexy when its all together i can see it! iddy you should have a medal for the best build thread and for the most effort gone into detail ect i really cant wait to see this in real! dont worry il bring my own tissues for any mess i make over it! B)

Thanks Josh mate, means a lot. I'll take you for a ride in it once it's done, down that nice dual carriageway where I took you in the GT! :p

Please tell me we get to see this at Japfest 2??

J

Fingers crossed mate, I'll be there! :p

Front bumper trial fit.

303160e0.jpg

7f9de184.jpg

I'll try to get it bolted on asap but it might have to wait a couple of days as I have a tight schedule!

Also trial fitted a TTE spoiler for giggles, and it looks much better than I expected - Very unique!

d4a1b473.jpg

This is more like it though..

7c3ac425.jpg

Or maybe this is how it should look!?

506e93b3.jpg

me too :thumbsup:

well i havnt seen this thread in quite some time. all i can say is the bodywork looks immense. the kit all painted up looks awesome mate and them wheels go with it so well. loving this iddy what an awesome v B)

Duck arse ftw looks like a micra with a big wing without lol. Youd be quackers not to fit it feathermind what the haters say it should fit the bill perfectly. Make sure to use good duck tape be on tight as a ducks arse then would'nt want it to fall off you'd be plucked it would quack easily I'd say. They really set of the quack of the car imo. What about just the duck spoiler CLICK

I'll get my coat

Both spoilers look epic IMO!

Always have liked the LiveSports/duck tail combo :D

GAY

Livesports + Duckspoiler all the wayyyyyy :D

GAY

Just the Livesports dude, no need for the ducktail will look too cluttered with that too.

CORRECT

ducktail & livesports FTW !

GAY

deffo ducktail dude looks immense :D

GAY

Saw the pics on facebook dude, Deffo the Ducktail & Livesport Combo!!!!

GAY

That's all.

Duck's for Gays!