ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duck arse ftw looks like a micra with a big wing without lol. Youd be quackers not to fit it feathermind what the haters say it should fit the bill perfectly. Make sure to use good duck tape be on tight as a ducks arse then would'nt want it to fall off you'd be plucked it would quack easily I'd say. They really set of the quack of the car imo. What about just the duck spoiler CLICK

I'll get my coat

Reminds me an old thread on TGTT that was full of duck banter :D

N/A is gheeey :D

Certainly. :D

Duck arse ftw looks like a micra with a big wing without lol. Youd be quackers not to fit it feathermind what the haters say it should fit the bill perfectly. Make sure to use good duck tape be on tight as a ducks arse then would'nt want it to fall off you'd be plucked it would quack easily I'd say. They really set of the quack of the car imo. What about just the duck spoiler CLICK

I'll get my coat

Reminds me an old thread on TGTT that was full of duck banter :D

N/A is gheeey :D

Certainly. :D

I love this build been following it on f/b, got myself into trouble trolling thru all the pics from the begining, must of been sat here an hour or so, lol it seems along time a go this beast was a sad batter silver V on steelies!

Epic build mate, keep going!!

Haha cheers Craig, nice to see you back on the forum! :lol:

Been having a little trouble with the idle recently, turned out there's a hole inside the throttle body plenum that we don't need, so we blocked that up and the engine now runs beautiful!

Some new pictures, one side of the bumper isn't bolted on yet and the OS sideskirt isn't stuck on either.

d713509c.jpg

32e781a3.jpg

ed3a0109.jpg

Recaro rails are also fitted, they are very slightly lower than the Evo rails I was previously using.

21a06dc9.jpg

Quick interior picture which isn't far off completion.

3e6ba640.jpg

I've made a list of things to do before the MOT, it's quite a long list but all the jobs are small so we are realistically aiming to have it MOT'd within the next 2 weeks and tax'd at the end of the month.

Cheers guys! I can try my very best for JF2 but I doubt it will be mapped in time. :lol:

Received this today, Cusco Safety 21 roll cage.

8f130ac2.jpg

Trail fitted, may bolt it in this week if I get the chance. The cross bar will be removed as the rear seats are staying put, it can be fitted on track days etc when the car is stripped out.

cc498963.jpg

We also finally managed to fit the Aerocatch locking bonnet pins, sorry for the poor pictures!

5fa94d37.jpg

ef0969cd.jpg

My mate fitted a horn and sorted some wiring out while me and my cousin fitted the pins. There are only a few very small jobs before the MOT, fingers crossed she may even get tested this week if I can get the insurance sorted and a bracket welded on the exhaust beforehand. Other than the crucial stuff, the next few jobs are:

Paint bonnet

Paint spoiler

Machine buff the whole car

Mesh rear bumper and bonnet

Paint rocker cover and weld on anodised fittings

Cheers guys! The rubbers came with the bonnet pins! :D

Yes the cage is being painted the same colour as the engine bay, but not yet. I just want the car on the road and can do that sort of work later! The cage is back out for now anyway.

On a more positive note.. MOT test passed today! It was a last minute thing after I got the car insured midday, went for the MOT and had to sort out of a few small niggles, passed in the end! :) Done 30 miles in it today and everything seems fine apart from some fine tweaking with the ignition timing.

Jobs for tomorrow:

Set ignition timing

Hawkeye wheel alignment and camber/caster adjustment (fast road set up)

Fit Greddy oil cooler & oil filter relocation kit

Remove sump, check everything is looking good and refit/reseal it