ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Corey, I'll get that sorted tomorrow! :)

The car is running well now, wired in the Auto TPS and fired her up. Just need to set the ignition timing which will be done tomorrow, then get the accelerator cable extended and a new pipe for the intercooler!

Yeah Race-tech, thanks a lot for the nice words guys! :)

Some of you may have seen that we finally tackled the huge break saga. Changed the servo, distributor and brake pipes and finally had some luck. Now they are working which leaves very little left to do! Spent the day in the unit today and managed to respray the rear bumper.

01341f56.jpg

Hoping to have the rest done within the next week or two.

Looks stunning mate, if you dare try and give up again I'm heading straight to Bradford to kick you in the bollocks.

The car will be a credit to both you and ID-Workz, and will be one of the best looking Starlet's on the scene.

Keep up the good work buddy, it will all be worth it in the long run!

No pictures have done the colour justice yet, I'll get some proper photos once it's all done to show the shine and pearl. Suspence? Haha, tell me about it! I'm working away as we speak with my mate, the spoiler is in primer so fingers crossed for that to be done soon. :)

No pictures have done the colour justice yet, I'll get some proper photos once it's all done to show the shine and pearl. Suspence? Haha, tell me about it! I'm working away as we speak with my mate, the spoiler is in primer so fingers crossed for that to be done soon. :)

well stop nattering on here and get on with it! :):)