ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliments guys! :lol:

Chris, if I still have this car next year then I will be going 5E. Needless to say you'll be doing all the head work on that. :( (please :( )

TrisK there is no cutting involved at all. I am using a Jperformance cooler, same as the HDI. The bumper fits all front mounts without modification.

Thanks for the edit BigMan, I am certain that the colour coded parts will look ace though! More shiney/deep than the Photoshop :(

I think Dan means the car will have more of a 'boy racer' effect with a black/CF bonnet, which I agree with

That's the plan bucket, some decent sized ID-Workz logos in blue to break up the yellow! :wub:

We had some more progress today, pictures and details tomorrow.

My latest purchase.. 'Golpher' Dual Core full size aluminium race radiator.

P1040889.jpg

The filter had to move from it's old location, so now sits out here..

P1040887.jpg

P1040886.jpg

The radiator is a very tight fit, I need to fabricate some custom brackets for it yet. We had to rotate the turbo to have it fit the gap, it's a few mm's away from the manifold but we will manage to get it atleast 5mm away somehow! :wacko:

A couple more randoms..

P1040885.jpg

P1040884.jpg

Thank you all for the lovely comments. When I read them I feel much more motivated to get the car finished!

On my to do list for the V:

Order new bumpers and bonnet

Paint the full kit, machine polish the whole car

Tidy some wires in the engine bay

Fabricate radiator mountings

They are the next things I want to have sorted, I really want to have the body kit painted and fitted next. The weather is quite nice these days which means I should quite happily get cracking with the bodywork! ;)