ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking sexual iddy as always, i love the wheels, the colour suits the car :)

Also mate, how you plumbing your Oil Catch Tank up, it looks like your T'ing the PCV Valve into the Breather and then to the catch tank, is that what your doing as im looking into the most effective way of doing it atm???

Cheers guys. Zac, the cam cover is just temporary. Both outlets on the cover are T'd together and then run to the catch can. I'll eventually have braided hose fittings welded to the cam cover and have 2 individual lines running to a new oil catch can.

Cheers guys. Zac, the cam cover is just temporary. Both outlets on the cover are T'd together and then run to the catch can. I'll eventually have braided hose fittings welded to the cam cover and have 2 individual lines running to a new oil catch can.

So will you be getting a catch can with 2 inlet ports and one outlet?? if so let me know where from haha

As ive been reading up on this and there needs to be a vacuum sucking on the catch tank, inlet manifold or a made vacuum etc

Thanks for the compliments guys, the rear bumper will be a Jam style

Zac I'll be using this catch tank, or maybe one exactly the same but where I can remove the lid so I can stuff the inside with something to catch the vapour.

Quick update..

A couple more parts arrived, braided oil/water lines and a fresh clutch slave cylinder.

P1040829.jpg

The better news is that the Glanza is now ALIVE! I'll add some pictures and maybe a video tomorrow if I get a chance! The exhaust sounds better than I remembered :)

I need a smaller radiator as the original Glanza one is too big to fit in, so I'll be ordering a half size dual/triple core Civic radiator once funds allow. Other than that, she just wants a nice tidy up and a good going over before I get her insured and begin to run the engine in. Also need to fix the brakes but that's a whole different dilemma!