She is still hiding under a cover :)

To do list:

Fit timing belt kit

Assemble turbo kit and refit

Get her running after fitting the radiator, fuel rail, intercooler pipes, etc

Fit short shifter, top doors trims, rear strut brace and a few more pieces

Paint the bonnet, front bumper, sideskirts and rear bumper

Get a hanger welded on the exhaust

Fit new wheels (should be here this week)

Secure battery with a custom tray/clamp

Fit Wilwood brakes (one piston seal needs replacing)

I'll add some new pictures when the new wheels arrive. Gutted I sold the 16x8s, I don't know what I was thinking when I did that B)

Finally.. plenty of RG's to fit. (Excuse the dirty ones!)

237f4b2f.jpg

These 4 can go on the Glanza. ET27 so they sit nicely, I still might space them out 10mm or so :mellow:

6eecb89e.jpg

The front end needs to be slammed once again. I had to raise it for the Grid Drifts as the car wouldn't even roll! :)

P1040579.jpg

Excuse the bonnet in the next pictures, it's not bolted on - only sat in place.

P1040583.jpg

P1040585.jpg

P1040586.jpg

P1040584.jpg

502f72ca.jpg

e51a1efa.jpg

Back to hibernation mode :)

P1040587.jpg

Hopefully I can get cracking with this pretty soon. I'm moving the CRX out of the garage soon as I can easily stick a new engine in that outdoors, which means this baby can go back inside and back on axle stands ready for more work.

Dale came over with Quadcorecraig a few weeks ago, and he saw them sitting in the corner of my storage place and convinced me to sell them to him! I was tempted to change my mind after we agreed on a price but that would be a slight p*ss take and he would not be happy!

The carbon bonnet will be colour coded, I will attempt to give it a light coat of pearl and try to get the carbon to show through the paint, but it may be quite difficult. I'm undecided on the rear end tbh, the spoiler will most likely be an ID-Workz spoiler (not available yet but will be soon) and the rear bumper maybe a Varis style, or I may go for another Jam style. :mellow:

i love them wheels iddy there real similar to my p1's - will have to come over round urs sometime and see this beast

Come over with Craig the next time he comes up, still haven't had the chance to meet you! :mellow: