ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The plan was to have the wheels powder coated, but a day after dropped them off I was reminded by Shib786 about many horror stories of wheels literally cracking after being powder coated (including a set of his own). So I got straight on the phone to the company and asked them to have them just shot blasted so I can paint them myself..

5632e7b1.jpg

c801c110.jpg

Wheels cracking after powdercoating?? i just cant see this happening, when put in the oven its not a very high temperature at all and its a steady temperature gain and when taken out its not a sudden drop in temp so no way can they crack, ive had many wheels powdercoated and not one of them have cracked or had any defect, i hear this alot and i just cant see it happening, a very very cheap set of alloys made from crap then maybe, get them powdercoated iddy, youll be gutted when you get many stone chips in the paint B)

Right then, heres an update.. Not a very big one, but more detailed than normal as one of my mates came over who loves his photography!

I picked up another set of ARP headbolts so the head is fitted and the bottom end is back together. I'll hopefully get some more done tomorrow such as the sump, oil pick up and the turbo kit fitted.

IMG_5920.jpg

IMG_5923.jpg

IMG_5932.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5940.jpg

IMG_5913.jpg

IMG_5900.jpg

IMG_5961.jpg

IMG_5960.jpg

IMG_5967.jpg

IMG_5957.jpg

Hopefully I'll have the wastegate welded shut on the TD05 tomorrow so she will be ready to go on.

IMG_5990.jpg

IMG_5994.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

Cams also going back in..

IMG_5996.jpg

IMG_5997.jpg

IMG_6001.jpg

IMG_6000.jpg

A couple of randoms. Please excuse the dirt in all the pictures, I didn't expect him to bring his new camera over!

IMG_5929.jpg

IMG_5934.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

Please please no dibs on my Purple gloves, I'm not selling them! laugh.png