ID-Workz Yellow Demo Glanza

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Cheers guys!

Small update..

I didn't paint the tailgate on the car as I was quite short on time, but I got it painted last week.

IMG_2672.jpg

IMG_2674.jpg

IMG_2704.jpg

Notice the black window pillars too.. I've had the windows fitted with new seals from Toyota too, I would have done them myself but was short on time so I had someone come out to do them while I was at Uni in during the week.

I wanted to have her MOT'd today but as you may know, I'm not having any luck with the brakes :mellow:

Looking awsome Iddy, the seat is VERY similar to mine.

I like the new pics on Facebook, hope the brake problem is sorted soon, was gonna remove my ABS, think I'll give it a miss now though.

Cheers guys, yeah I would love for it to have been ready for the summer but nevermind. I'll still drive her through the winter unless the weather is terrible.

A few more pics. Excuse the bonnet looking bent!

oct10.jpg

oct10-2.jpg

oct10-3.jpg

oct10-1.jpg

saw it in the flesh yestarday when we went to pick up a varis bumper :lol: was good meeting you bud,

love the paint color! the car looks like its going to be insane! wish it was mine! you said about your mate getting good paint matches do you think he could do me a quote and possibly send it out? anyway back ontopic

the tailgate wasn't done when i got there, you musta cracked on with it looks mint! hope ye sort yer breaks problem out soon mate