Our Very Own "barry Boys" Thread

S8301125.jpg

This horendous thing decided to park next to my car last night at the medstone meet lol.

Aparently he spent £1000 on a double side twin exhaust thing

chanelle x

LOL Im so happy you posted this! why did IT even come surely know one from UKSC assosiated with This Thing! no offence to Ben im sure i over heard you 2 talking to him about a part Ex money his way? lol i could be wrong as im not sure if the driver was looking at you or not when he was speaking :o :o

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there was a few at the meet last night, the best one was some black glanza BLAZZIN his TUNEZ!!!!!!! :o

YOU gotta wonder what is going through there head when they give it a wash then stand back from it, they must be like

DAMM MY WHIP IS TIGHTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

he wanted mine AND chanelles cars, and £2000 otherwise he said he wasnt interested

next time we will have to have a propper dance of though

paha gaz you want that body kit on the eg :o

LOL Im so happy you posted this! why did IT even come surely know one from UKSC assosiated with This Thing! no offence to Ben im sure i over heard you 2 talking to him about a part Ex money his way? lol i could be wrong as im not sure if the driver was looking at you or not when he was speaking :o:o

Thats my mates car and to be honest he has spent lots of money and has done a good job on it !! His dad passed away and the car was passed on to him !!

Before u all say it looks shit like some ov you already have i would Think 2wice about what u say because i own a starlet too and that focus i went up there in is in much better knick then a few starlets i see !!

Also each to there own tastes but no need to slag someones car off. Anyway ill tell him he not welcome along to ne of your lil meets

In my honest opinion its fucking awfull.

I am how ever sorry to hear about his father and im sure that car meens a damn site more to him than our cars to us.

But i very much doubt it will be to any ones taste on here... Not forgetting this is a STARLET forum and the styling/modifying tends to derive from the japanese tuning scene.(i bet tonnes of people think that car is the baddest of all bads'.... just not here)

With regards to the 'condition' it is in compared to the starlets, then yeah, i wouldnt be suprised, starlets range from 19-12 years old-ish and tend to be imported.. so tend to end up with a fare bumps/scuffs without spending money on resprays/bodywork. I would bet on the fact that even the abused starlets would be more reliable than a Ford lol.

Mitch

Yea i see exactly where you are coming from and i dont really like fords myself. But what i cant understand is that some of these people saying its Horrible on here but too his face they was saying nice car.

Anyway the only reason he came up with us was 1. Because he is really thinking about getting a automatic Glanza V (Only done a auto test) and 2. Because i wanted to go up there to see everyone and my GT was off road that weekend. Jus a lil bit ov respect would be nice but yes i can see where your coming from, and yes it is a STARLET website lol.

Yea i see exactly where you are coming from and i dont really like fords myself. But what i cant understand is that some of these people saying its Horrible on here but too his face they was saying nice car.

Anyway the only reason he came up with us was 1. Because he is really thinking about getting a automatic Glanza V (Only done a auto test) and 2. Because i wanted to go up there to see everyone and my GT was off road that weekend. Jus a lil bit ov respect would be nice but yes i can see where your coming from, and yes it is a STARLET website lol.

I cant justify that.

Mitch

Not me

mate chill dude everyone has an opinoin i hate focus's only nice one is a propper RS like my mate has, my first car got slated to hell, i didnt care you just take it on the chin, critisisum is what makes people not do silly mods again ie neons and such

my first car got slated to hell, i didnt care you just take it on the chin, critisisum is what makes people not do silly mods again ie neons and such

I can relate to this haha!!

This was my First car, My old man told me not to buy it but hey i did for some reason and it made me realize why modify a car Visually is Tasteless! Although i didn't sink as low as actually buying this kit and fitting it, I got the car as it is in the picture for £850 and then sold it 2 weeks later to another mug like myself for £1250 lol

Everyone have a laugh lol!

20430547a7333224419l.jpg

people need to not take stuff so seriously but also if people dont like a car say its not your cup of tea of whatever instead of sayin its fuckin awful etc. not really a need in it.

WHEYYYYY nice thats like me first car i did loads of visual mods now its all power and subtile visual mods like spliters and that here comes an eye sore :thumbsup:

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

i know the bloke that owns this he does have a proper weaponary scooby nice not g boyed up running 400 bhp

Less bitchers more pictures.. :D

Behold the Spaz-mobile!

Kirkistown26306020.jpg

Looks like the car is actually crying in this picture! :thumbsup: Must have seen its reflection in a puddle and just got upset...