Our Very Own "barry Boys" Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that a Jet exhaust! on the scooby lol

dunno dude know he brought it like that and plans to break it cause its got like a pace intercooler on it and that

like i say though his other propper scooby is beastly a pure weapon

I found a few pics i have taken before.

The last few are a bit off topic for the thread but thought i would throw them up for a laugh.

Accord

DSC00526.jpg

DSC00007.jpg

fiesta

DSC00194.jpg

My first car (that then was used as a field car) after my mate and i were bored and done some maths my old 205 + stihl saw = this :thumbsup:

JakTopless.jpg

That is one of the worst ive ever seen ^^

She's a beut aint she? I instantly thought about this thread when i saw it. The thing that gets me is that the flames looked like they where in the kit from the start so 1: someone actually designed a kit to look like shit and 2: some dumb fuck actually bought it.......... :)

The use of chrome edging trim is just staggering as well :D:(

fekc me thats a blast from the past that barry thread!!! i remember seeing that on here YEARS ago, i see its dated 2007!

IMO that V is NOT barry at all, as Spark has said, the wheels are WEDS FFS!!!!!!!!!!!! WEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SiCaln has a similar set!!!!!!!!!!!! they am SEX!

and there's plenty of EPs rockin front exit exhausts, so i dont see how thats Barry!!!!! on a 1.2 clio yes, on a 200+bhp starlet...thats FUNCTIONAL!!!!!!!

also...that MR2 is jaw dropping! infact, i'm saving that pic to my PC!!!! utter sex!

Phil.

thanks for the nice words about my car fella i know its not to every ones taste but def dont think its a barry boys car lol

Gayest thing in the world is i actually miss this car :p

Dan.x

I think everyone misses their first car, unless they are on their first car.

I love mine and allways will. It got scrapped/wrote off from the person who bought it off me B) Was a lovely car! Not barry atall :p

Same location as my starlet in the avatar lol. I allways use to go here. Place has been knocked down to build houses.

ph61.jpg

Ok, that Passat made me vomit.

I was out with my mate yesterday and saw this in Llandridnod Wells...

M-ARGHHH 2.

IMG00168.jpg

IMG00167.jpg

I particularly love the absolutely perfect colour-match on all of the panels.

Turner