Our Very Own "barry Boys" Thread

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Turner your making Wales look bad with all these posts B) lol

Hmmmm I dont think that Glanza looks too bad, probably because its a 98 spec ;) the wheels are shite though

haha! Yeah sorry Lew but it's got to be done :D I could just say that we're making UKSC look better? B)

Although those Starlets are utter shite! lol

Turner

WHEYYYYY nice thats like me first car i did loads of visual mods now its all power and subtile visual mods like spliters and that here comes an eye sore :)

securedownload-1.jpg

securedownload.jpg

i know the bloke that owns this he does have a proper weaponary scooby nice not g boyed up running 400 bhp

That guy lives near me. That scoob is aweful tho lol! His supposed "weapon" just got a setback as the company doing his engine rebuild he payed 4 grand for have gone into liquidation, OUCH!

• 5 months later...
S8301125.jpg

This horendous thing decided to park next to my car last night at the medstone meet lol.

Aparently he spent £1000 on a double side twin exhaust thing

chanelle x

Gotta say this car was never to my taste, but Daves a sound guy and he's redeemed himself 100 fold imo by buying a BEAUTIFUL veilside kitted twin turbo supra! :p

*Jizz's in pants*

;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...