Our Very Own "barry Boys" Thread

Was in my mates car this morning going to work, its his week to drive so i did my usual, people and car watching... Traffic was heavy so its about all i could do... untill i came across this:

DSC00159.jpg

I couldnt stop laughing, i mean, 10 out of 10 for effort big guy but fcuk me.. What were you thinking?!

So i reckon next time we as UKSC members, pass something that offends our eyes, we should stop (if its not too busy that people may think its your car-that would be just embarrassing) take a photo and add to this thread!

Our very own Barry boy thread and show others "how not to!"

Craig

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh I wish you had this thread going before the weekend! I was in a petrol station in Bolton on Sunday night and this absolute offence to motoring pulled up next to me, it resembled a Corsa B yet it had the bodykit off the Millenium Falcon. The shit wheels were about a mile back into the arches and it was finished off in a lovely shade of grey primer. Wish I got a picture now!

wot you guys laughin at, thats the best car I've ever seen, its the one Paul walker drove in 2fast 2furious.............................. WOT THE FUCK IS THAT!!!!!!!!!!!

What are you on about this is Paul Walkers car :thumbsup:

Photo0096.jpg

Yes it is a REANULT LAGUNA and Yes I took the picture!!!! lol