mate 100% it will i am afraid i had the GT quadlight and the exact exhaust system. there was a thread about it some where..... it causes vibration in the cabin and hits the axle BUT it system it self sounds good and quality wise is good.

What about some super firm exhaust rubbers will that not prevent it from moving and hitting the Axle..

I will be seriously annoyed if it does and will send it back straight away

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have customers come in for exhaust and there rubbish fit's and knock on the Axle but once you've adjust all the hangers them always fine and don't hit anywhere just take's some time..

So will obviously try it first..

Here's the exhaust..

Hoping it won't knock as that will annoy me... Alot :thumbsup: I'm sure I'll beable to stop it from touching though will have to wait and see just need to fit it first!

22092009991.jpg

22092009990.jpg

22092009989.jpg

Hopefully it will be on by Friday afternoon :( Then i need to pay a visit to a local tunnel for some Video Footage i think :)

I think my Next Thing to buy is going to be a Front mount... Sometime Before Christmas when i can bring myself to spending money again! :thumbsup: Oh and a Decat at some point

I'm not sure what's best to do after that Though, Would like to get to around 150bhp to be honest... Any Idea's ?

I'll see what it's like first, As the exhaust rubbers on my Exhaust at the moment are like Rock, The exhaust doesn't move anymore then 5mm either way, Hopefully the will hold the New Exhaust dead still then it shouldn't knock... Hopefully! haha

Exhaust is on, Managed to squeeze it in the garage today :thumbsup:

It's not knocking on the rear axle either... Dunno how it could to be honest got about 4cm gap either side of the Exhaust.. Although it does tap abit under the gear stick.

It must only very slightly be touching as it only does it when the Exhaust rubbers get warm allowing more flex.. So need to adjust it a little bit or put some smaller exhaust rubber's on it and just make them fit to hold it Real Solid!

Other then that.. That will get sorted, It sound's Awesome!! Not to loud at 70mph on motorway when on low boost and just cruising along but when you put your foot down and it come's on boost it sounds sweet :)

Sorry about the rubbish quality :thumbsup:

240920091010.jpg

240920091011.jpg

Will get some better one's at some point.. Was thinking it was abit to loud at first and was considering keep the Silencer pipe in the exhaust but was down sea front with a mate earlier and compared to Her RX7 my car is dead silent haha! So gonna leave it out B)

• 3 weeks later...

Got bored today so decided to paint my Brake's including the Dust Shields :D

Looks pretty smart now in my opinion.. Because you cannot see the stupid little callipers behind the wheels haha

Look how dirty the Coilovers were! :D

171020091029.jpg

171020091028.jpg

171020091024.jpg

Also gave my car and good clean of all the coilovers and wheels ready for the winter months :D

Look all new again :)

171020091021.jpg

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

That crazy mofo waving like a madman at you as you drove down the road along the coast in Herne Bay yday was me :)

Just thought I'd let u know as u had a bit of a WTF! Kinda look on your face :)

Dump valve sounds savage to :)

x