Right then,

I think now i've got myself a Starlet it's time i start my own build thread! Something i've been wanted to do for a while,

The car cost me £2500, The interior is Very very clean, as is the engine bay, The exterior is good but just a couple of scratch's and paint issue's but i will get this sorted! There is not 1 single dent/dink though :thumbsup:

It's going to be abit slow at start as im using all my savings to pay my loan of so i can be debt free so i can have more money going into the car!

It's also got Some Toyota Wind Deflector's, Toyota Mat's and Come's with original handbook and service book all in Japanese! lol

Here she is anyway...

30012010071.jpg

30012010070.jpg

30012010069.jpg

AETV25822712_6b.jpg

AETV25822712_5b.jpg

When i get it home im going to remove the Speaker's on the Rear Parcel shelf as there ABIT to big for my liking haha,

Then there are a couple of little Scratch's i want to sort out, and also on the passenger side door and seal abit of paint is flaking off so getting a Second hand door or going to get this one resprayed!

First mod which i've just purchased is some 15" Bronze Rota Grid's :) I'll get some picture's up when they arrive hopefully sometime this week :angry2:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice standard Gt you got mate, good find.

Odd looking steering wheel though

Mark

Cheers mate, And yes the steering wheel will be going lol

Looking forward to seeing it with the new rims :thumbsup:

I'm not going to be putting them on straight away as going to wait until i get coil overs :)

nice one fella looks a minty fresh motor we will def have to meet up and maybe go to the medstone meet together if your up for it :thumbsup:

Yes definitely mate, im not sure when im going to have it on the road yet, As im planning at the moment on waiting until April when i have 2 years ncb, It will drop my insurance price by £800 so for the sake of not driving for 2months i save £800 i think it is well worth it,

Give's me time to get it looking Less granny aswel :) lol

What I said in your other thread :thumbsup: lol

Just read it mate and yes it's definitely getting removed!! as are the Massive speaker's on the rear parcel shelf lol

smart as heck dude!!!!!!!

love it!

Phil.

Cheer's mate, Should look even better when i get my New wheel's on and Going to get some Meister Coily's next month :)

Yes definitely mate, im not sure when im going to have it on the road yet, As im planning at the moment on waiting until April when i have 2 years ncb, It will drop my insurance price by £800 so for the sake of not driving for 2months i save £800 i think it is well worth it,

Give's me time to get it looking Less granny aswel :thumbsup: lol

ok fella just give me a shout and we can meet up

Right then,

Went and picked the car up this morning, It's now outside my house so though i would get a few picture's of the little paint issue's it has got,

Will be getting sorted in the coming weeks!

Picture's taken on phone so sorry for poor quality

Few little bits that have flaked off of the Sills on both side's not gone down to the metal but it's going to annoy me so will be sorted out!

06022010082.jpg

Passenger side door same as the sills just bits of paint peeled of,

06022010081.jpg

It has a couple of scratches aswel like most car's do! But none of them really stand out

Well at long last i received my wheel's!! And with a 10% Discount i wouldn't mind having to wait 2weeks for everything i buy haha

On there website they said the rim size was 15 x 6.5, But they say on the wheel's there 15 x 7 Wider is better :(

11022010099.jpg

11022010098.jpg

11022010097.jpg

11022010096.jpg

Well happy but before they go onto the Car im going to get my Meister Coily's :(

Right just ordered

Some Toyo Proxes T1-R's 195/50/15's which i got for £149 delivered ;)

And just ordered my Meister R Coilover's should have it all fitted on Friday ;)

nice, i met Jerrick the other day aswell lol! trying to sell me meister rs when i got bc atm!

Looking forward to pictures mate.

You sorted insurance out yet??

Going to get it all fitted Friday Hopefully mate, Will upload picture's when it's done ;)

Did test fit a wheel to see how they sit, But the suspension is hanging down but you can see roughly how they will sit... Excuse the really dirty car looks all scratched in the picture

12022010115.jpg

And insurance im just waiting for i could get insurance on it now but will be £1498 so waiting until April 2nd when i have 2 years ncb then i can get it for below £800 so i think it make's sense to wait and save the money lol ;)

:p Nicey :mellow:

When u get the Meisters on any chance you can take me out for a spin at a meet or something?

As I well want to go in a car with them in as I'm concidering buying a set possibly at the start of summer as the roads have just been so crap over winter n now there all full of massive potholes and im getting fed up of feeling like I'm driving off raod and breaking my spine...

B)

:p Nicey :mellow:

When u get the Meisters on any chance you can take me out for a spin at a meet or something?

As I well want to go in a car with them in as I'm concidering buying a set possibly at the start of summer as the roads have just been so crap over winter n now there all full of massive potholes and im getting fed up of feeling like I'm driving off raod and breaking my spine...

B)

Yes mate that's fine I'll pop up maidstone when im on the road, will be in April time though as im waiting to get 2 years ncb to bring my insurance right down :p