Driving Test Pass Results

just read a post by kaylee saying she had her first lesson not so long ago and got me thinking......

when you passed your driving test was it 1st 2nd 3rd time etc and how many minors did you get

also how many lessons did you have and what car did you take your lessons/test in

il start off

I did my lessons in a 1.8 tdi Ford focus :lol: (my hatred of fords strong and i got this haha)

i passed my test 1st time with only 2 minors and had just 12 lessons

what about everyone else??

Passed my theory with one nights revision due to finding a cancelation for next day, i was mad to drive...

Then took two driving lessons the day before my driving test at 9am and 5:30 to learn the maneuvers correctly 3 point etc... Had the driving test at 8:40am next day...

Loved it 13 minors tho considering!!

It was in a Nissan Micra 1.2' 54 plate

Passed theory after second time, but 5 lessons and passed first time with 3 minors one was a slow emegency stop but the guy said I can only presume you will anchor on harder in a real situation, carry on. I was on a motorbike for 3year before I did my driving test so I was already road wise.

Cant remember how many lessons, wanted to pass first time as i know it would have knocked my confidence so took an extra few lessons.....also couldnt afford to re-book/wait 10 years for a re-test date, took one each week tho using my EMA/pay at work and saved about £2.5k to get on the road asap! :lol:

passed therory with 2 wrong

passed practical with 4 minors

car was a new astra, petrol 1.8?

birthday was on 21st of march and passed on the 5th of may, would have been the 19th of april but coming out of cambridge test centre, you come out of the industrial estate then its a 'T' junction onto a duel carrige way with traffic lights, the space that i had to pull into was full due to traffic jams so i couldnt pull out and got a major for it when the light went green and i couldnt go :lol:

Had 7 lessons

Failed 1st test as screwed up reverse park into a bay at the end of the test. (only had

1 minor all the way round until I screwed that up)

Re-applied for test

Got a cancellation 3 days later.

Passed with 2 minors - the guy said "You actually got no minors but I NEVER pass anyone with 0 minors so I gave you 2 for mirrors" git!!

Steve

just read a post by kaylee saying she had her first lesson not so long ago and got me thinking......

when you passed your driving test was it 1st 2nd 3rd time etc and how many minors did you get

also how many lessons did you have and what car did you take your lessons/test in

il start off

I did my lessons in a 1.8 tdi Ford focus :) (my hatred of fords strong and i got this haha)

i passed my test 1st time with only 2 minors and had just 12 lessons

what about everyone else??

I went with the same instructor as you :rolleyes: Same Car, note wrong with it i thank you!

I passed my theory 35/35.

Had 14 lessons and passed 1st time with 3 minors... :lol:

However i turned 17 on the 31st july and had a license by 8th september so ;)

jeez some expert drivers on here.. less than 3 months lessons with one minor some job.. well I passed 3rd time and the cunt give me 14 minors, the tester is a well known ballbag who is a very harsh examiner especially on young fellas.. my instructer couldnt believe I managed to get the same guy everytime :rolleyes: all the better in the long run though !

First time= Failed on a Major (Swerved to avoid a car going too fast)

Second time= Failed on a major (slowed down too fast without checking behind, was in a bad mood for that one lol)

Third time= Passed, one minor.

Had 10 lessons, but drove for 9 months on a provisional prior to taking my test.

Theory I passed first time with full marks

Learner car was a 2.0 HDI 206

Damien

First time failed because a bus pulled out on me as i was along side it so i had to swerve out of the way and over other lane, only had 5 minors so would of passed if the bus driver had of used his fucking mirrors :lol:

Second time passed with 6 minors

Learnt in a 1.6 ford focus titanium (AA driving school)

took roughly 4 months

:rolleyes:

oh and 10 lessons each 2 hours long

First time failed because a bus pulled out on me as i was along side it so i had to swerve out of the way and over other lane, only had 5 minors so would of passed if the bus driver had of used his fucking mirrors :lol:

Second time passed with 6 minors

Learnt in a 1.6 ford focus titanium (AA driving school)

took roughly 4 months

:rolleyes:

oh and 10 lessons each 2 hours long

i passed mine through the AA with a 1.6 focus

first time 4 minors

took me about 5 months with 1 lesson a week, as i was skint lol.