Who Can Guess How Many Miles My Car Will Do On £40

Guest cheshireglanza

Guest cheshireglanza

as title says td04 starlets are heavy on fuel first time i have filled it took 40 quid thinking how many miles it will do on easy driving,free mars bar for who can guess what it does lol

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you have a TD04 and your going to try and get through £40 of fuel doing 'easy driving' :lol: I think the temptation to destroy some chavs will be too great and the fuel will be gone before you know it.................... :)

120 miles?

easy right foot, on motorway i can get about 400 miles on my td04 at 1.3 bar - BUT that is driving very conservatively which is really really hard to do

otherwise £40 would be done in say 100 or so miles if that :rolleyes:

in need of a service then bro.lol. :lol:

thats not taking above 2000 revs in any gear tho dude :)

TBH, when people say stuff like that, I'm glad I had an N/A and could do what I want with my right foot and nothing bad would happen to my wallet :rolleyes:

(In reality I'm just jealous of you lot having fun with your boost!!!)

TBH, when people say stuff like that, I'm glad I had an N/A and could do what I want with my right foot and nothing bad would happen to my wallet :rolleyes:

(In reality I'm just jealous of you lot having fun with your boost!!!)

but this only ever happens when i am travelling like 400 miles non-stop i.e. to get the car mapped and back but practically this aint how you drive a boosted car - you dont buy them for economy

p.s. farmboy your avatar pic is awesome :lol: who is it??

but this only ever happens when i am travelling like 400 miles non-stop i.e. to get the car mapped and back but practically this aint how you drive a boosted car - you dont buy them for economy

p.s. farmboy your avatar pic is awesome :lol: who is it??

My avatar is Jessica Alba, honestly the hottest girl in the world lol!

And I know you don't buy a boosted car for economy :rolleyes: . The only reason I don't have one is financial reasons (can't afford the epic insurance)