Picture010.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Music

Picture014.jpg

All comments welcome

Eric

Looks really tidy! :p    Get square plates on it though,smalish ones that will fit the recess on the tailgate nicely :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeh i was thinking about getting square ones on the front too but if i had 1 on the tailgate wouldnt it be too small and therefore illegal? Or does it fit nicely?

yea a set of 13" by 6" will look cool as fuck.

its looking ace!

what is the sound like off those two subs?

any good for dance music?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well in my view 12" subs are all rounders for quicker and slower beats. It does handle with the quick bass quite well. the only problem is that i need to wire my 6x9s up to an amp so i can turn the bass off so the sound of the bass will be more crisp.

Deary me that is a tidy motor, i like how decked it looks. Keep up the hard work its making progress.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers mate :D Not as good as urs though

Nice :) Eric, that red is nice.  I want a ukstarletclub sticker!! lol.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

hehe thanks, i do polish her often n give her a nice clean. But was too tired when i took the pictures!

Doesnt Geo have anymor of them stickers? Or can't he get a small batch made if enough peeps are interested?

Eric

you dont need to laquer a non metalic colour mate. just get some rubbing compound on them.

looking nice by the way. got a bit of a huuuuuuuuuuuuge system havent we??? :p :angry: :p:p

Rich.

that is one nice starlet you've got there bud, what have you done to the rear lights to get them looking like that? and how did you paint the wingmirrors? i'm gonna be quite a bit to my sportif soon as at the moment all i've done is put alloys on it!

looks really nice matey.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Cheers m8y!

that is one nice starlet you've got there bud, what have you done to the rear lights to get them looking like that? and how did you paint the wingmirrors? i'm gonna be quite a bit to my sportif soon as at the moment all i've done is put alloys on it!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I use rear light tinting spray from halfords. Quite expensive something like £15 for 150ml but should be fine for spraying both lights.

Bought some primer and paint from halfords to spray wing mirrors, wet & dried it in between every coat.

Eric

• 7 months later...

tried to convince my mate to get a 1.8 baleno, which are pretty quick.

but he bought a golf in the end.

i keep thinking they look quite glanzaish??

• 3 months later...