Guest ep82_girl

i can borrow my mates garzeebo thingy :p he has a huge one he uses for his 'dub' shows.

sure i can pinch it for a weekend ;)

can you remember there are girls coming to and we do not want to spend da whole time watching the x box games :)

is this going to be a waste of time me coming as i dont drink ;) never have or will dont like it

xxx

Working generator = WINZ!

If we can get a stand roughly where we were this time, that would be good, as we were in a nice plot, just where the Primera club was, so we have a nice corner spot.

If PaseoPIMP gets enough numbers soon, can I request you do the honours of booking the stand if I pay etc?

hahaha :) i'll take some deliveries before, so i'll put up a poll before the event and decide what the most preferred flavours will be.

not sure what car i'll have by then, even if it's just in my bora i'll set up a rig in the back and we'll have a pro little cider shop going on. can cruise about the site flogging cider by the pint. mwahaha :)

the flavours are awesome. oh by the way, they're all 7.5%+ also, thatchers katy type strength, but even more delicious. you boys aint ready.

by the way, to the bird saying she dont drink, you aint ready for strawberry cider. i promise you'll love it. you may end up pooping yourself if you aint drunk before, but still, alcohol is the way forward. in fact, i may just spend the next few months drunk in preparation.

by the way i'm moving to london/essex in a few weeks boys so will be around alot more. wont be so easy to get the cider but i imagine i'll be making regular trips back to bristol so can pick stuff up for those who want it.

is this going to be a waste of time me coming as i dont drink :) never have or will dont like it

xxx

i dont drink either, just go for a lot of laughs and a good weekend. And to meet members and have a good gander at everyones cars.

Its a awesome weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
hahaha :D i'll take some deliveries before, so i'll put up a poll before the event and decide what the most preferred flavours will be.

not sure what car i'll have by then, even if it's just in my bora i'll set up a rig in the back and we'll have a pro little cider shop going on. can cruise about the site flogging cider by the pint. mwahaha :D

the flavours are awesome. oh by the way, they're all 7.5%+ also, thatchers katy type strength, but even more delicious. you boys aint ready.

by the way, to the bird saying she dont drink, you aint ready for strawberry cider. i promise you'll love it. you may end up pooping yourself if you aint drunk before, but still, alcohol is the way forward. in fact, i may just spend the next few months drunk in preparation.

by the way i'm moving to london/essex in a few weeks boys so will be around alot more. wont be so easy to get the cider but i imagine i'll be making regular trips back to bristol so can pick stuff up for those who want it.

I just want to say.........I think I am in love with you!

I want a nice gaffa taped bottle again please!

• 2 weeks later...