Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no i shall be stripping them and refubing the lips then having them powder coated again like the rays!! so much more satisfaction doing them yourself!!! in fact i had the tyres popped of yeaterday and there all sat in the garage waiting for me to start!!!

on a lighter note yesterday i gave the starlet a bit off love yeaterday change of oil and filter, new spark plugs, rear wiper and tightend the rear brakes up too!! also gave the petrol tank a lick of hammerite so all is well underneath!!

will get some piccies up of the wheels when there underway!! might even do a step by step if im feeling energetic!!!

started the wheels on saturday, it looks like thy're going to strip up a treat!!! I had a bit of a whoopsi on suday though and attepted to remove the splitter in the middle of a field without removing the screws!!! oh well another job to sort on thursday before carrying on with the wheels!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Rob after seeing your car today mate, you have inspired me to do a few things.

I now want a TTE spoiler, Glanza passenger rear lense to remove the reverse light, and do something with the interior.

Also mate your car is stunning, espically from the back, after following you today we seen enough of it. :lol::)

• 2 weeks later...

just a few quick piccie of the speedlines now there stripped 3 done completely two just need finishing off tomorrow night, if i can give anyone advice on stripping speedlines yuorself DONT DO IT!!!

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3114.jpg

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3105.jpg

IMG_3101.jpg

IMG_3100.jpg

still not 100% whats happening with them yet only time will tell :)

Do them Polished :D

Or at least the lip :)

two of the lips were damaged so unfortunatly its not an option

I kinda no Rob's :) plan and personally i think they're are gonna look 100% better than they look polished

only time will tell :D

great work monsieur Bower!!!! keep it up!

Phil.

cherrs Mr Phil sorry about waking you up the other day but it was a worthy reason :D

• 4 weeks later...