Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a ha i saw yours too!!! and a white sr all parked out side house of fraisers!!! its a small world lol yours didnt lookd to bad either a little like this infact!!!

blacksr.jpg

and the white one

whitesr.jpg

got alot of stuff being done or to do to mine hopefully very soon just need time to get it all done:D

how many starlets have you had Rob? im sure its you that has had about 5

the white one is looking lush... im jealous because i like white! :@

No mate, not me. Just this one. I've not had a white one. Another rob in worksop did but he's sold it.

Looks good bud :)

Personally I would of had it cut into the bumper a bit ;)

i was thinking about but i intend on getting a glanza rear bumper eventually so it will need to that that low to get it on!!

I thought you wasn't sure what you wanted, well you wasn't on Saturday.

Looks good though mate.

i made a decision on tuesday moring and was going out that way so i popped in to get it booked in for next week and he was like "i can do it theis afternoon if you like ive had a cancellation" so he made the back box up whiile i popped to do some shopping and then came back and he made the rest up!!! three top guys!!!

Well after some good news i suppose there had to be some bad. i went out to the car on friday morning at 7 to leave for work to discover some little bar stwerards had givern me some new go faster paint spoldges.... green ones too not even orange ones!!!!

13062008192.jpg

oh well i suppose i got off lucky the poor to guys up the road got alot more all over theere's esp the guy with the S3 about 4 houses up who got it poured all over his roof and all over his boot!!!!

Why the fuck do kids/people/retards do this?

Surely it's because they have no motivation, nothing to aspire to and even if they did, no support to get them there...so they destroy what other people have got. Little fuckers. That should come off with some celulose thinners man or maybe a light heat gun action then wash and wax it over.

Idiots mate, thats all i can say.

At least it wasn't paint stripper though mate and you can get it off with some hard work.

Hope you can get it sorted without too much hassle mate.

Thats proper wank

Anyone thats this much of a degenerate and a down right cunt should just be strung up and left to rot!

On a nice note tho your wheel looks lush :)

• 2 weeks later...

The rush to get stuff done for jae has started early this year. I finally got round to retriming the door cards today so the at least resemble the seats heres a quick few piccies

IMG_0330.jpg

IMG_0331.jpg

IMG_0333.jpg

hopefully should have some more updates soon <_<