Rob_bower's 242 bhp SR - Refresh and fueling upgrades.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well saturday as not a good day. i took my wheels to have the tyres put on but they need special valves there high pressuse bolt in valves rather than the standard rubber one that just pull through. so they wont be getting done till monday at the earliest. so should finally have pics soon as long as nothing else goes wrong. :D:D:D

this post is a bit pic heavy :D :D :D

im sure all have you saw my wheels stripped do here is the rest from then on!!!!

wheels back from the very nice paint man!!!!

08022007001.jpg

some nice ORANGE brakes

13022007001.jpg

13022007.jpg

the pile i started with on sat

IMG_2078.jpg

plus tyhe addition of 4 tyres

IMG_2089.jpg

ta da one finished rim late last night

IMG_2092.jpg

IMG_2093.jpg

and finally tonight after a goold old was and polish

IMG_2097.jpg

i will get some better clearer pics up soon, and ive got a few more things to come.

let me know what you think!!!

i hate you! that was my idea and you stole it! ha ha looks awsome mate i knew it would be and now seeing the pics it looks top class. its the tieing in of little details that make cars really stand out and the orange with the indicators and wheels looks awsome.

just to let you know mine will still be changing from green to orange when i get my new one!

whats next?

:D :D :D :D B) B) :p :P sexxxxxxxxxxx weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee all over my screen!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet heavens those are sexual!!!!!!!!!! i honestly love those to bits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! amazin!!!!!!! AMAZIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Phil.

Control yourself phil! And don't look at this next bit!!!

Here's some clearer pictures for you all!

IMG_2104.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

i hate you! that was my idea and you stole it! ha ha looks awsome mate i knew it would be and now seeing the pics it looks top class. its the tieing in of little details that make cars really stand out and the orange with the indicators and wheels looks awsome.

just to let you know mine will still be changing from green to orange when i get my new one!

whats next?

yea kierz it was such a great idea its all good my man and im sure yours will look just as sweet on your new car!!! :D

Those look very smart mate, i really like them!

Have you sprayed them urself or had them powdercoated then?

P.S - I'll buy your Speedlines if you would kindly sell me them! :D :D

i hade them powder coated. sorry idrees im not selling the speedlines im gona keep them for the winter me thinks!!!!

thanks for your comments guy i have got a few more things to come but i need a new headlight first :D